What's WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery? WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery is a WooCommerce extension that can help retrieve unfinished orders on your shop. However, if a customer adds a product to the cart, it doesn't finish, check out. Following a scheduled period, the cart is going to be soon marked as"left." The plugin will begin sending cart retrieval emails or Facebook messages to the client and reminding him to fill out the purchase.
Capture Abandoned Cart
Suppose a user adds a product to the cart but doesn't check out. Following a chosen time, the cart is going to be soon marked as"left." WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery can catch the cart info comprise: add to cart, client email address, additional to cart things, cart complete, cart standing, and IP address. Then applying this information to get in touch with the client, provide a discount, and ask him to finish check out.
- Track penis cart: track abandoned cart of logged-in consumers on your website.
- Abandoned Cart time for Members: place time from when a member gets the previous action together with his cart until the cart has been indicated as abandoned.
- Track guest cart: track abandoned cart of guests on your website.
- Abandoned Cart time for Guest: place time from when a guest user gets the previous action with cart until the cart has been marked as abandoned.
- Abandoned Table: left carts will be stored at the plugin back-end. And you'll be able to check the documents at any moment. The documents provide username, time, email, item amount, cart total cost, things list, standing, reminder logs, client IP, and nation.
- Cart standing: left cart includes two standing recovered and abandoned.
- Reminder logs: the reminder logs alternative lets you inspect the email and FB message ship abandoned cart proprietor.
- Exclude: exclude username of people that you do not wish to monitor their cart.
Ask email pop-up
A pop-up will look if customers click add to cart to your first time, ask them to fill in an email address to complete the add to cart actions. After obtaining an email, the pop-up won't reappear, and users may add products to the cart generally. The email address will also be automatically filled in the checkout type once the client goes to the checkout page.
- Look on: Pick pages in which you would like the petition email pop-up to look: single product webpages, store page, cart webpage.
- Necessary email: select if you would like to need an email address to add goods. Whether this option is switched off, clients can shut the petition email pop-up to add products to the cart.
- Blow Off time: put a time for your own pop up to reappear after a client closes it.
- Redirect after add to cart: when clients fill in email and also add the item to cart. You may opt to redirect them or check out the page.
- 2 templates: the pop up contains two built-in templates for one to alter the front end layout.
- Change front-end text: you can modify the text message onto the pop-up.
- Change pop-up color: all pop-up, desktop, and cart color could be changed from the plugin.
Send Recovery Emails
The plugin sends retrieval to abandoned carts and orders that are abandoned. When a cart or an order is marked as abandoned, the plugin will probably send a retrieval email to the email address which the client full of the petition email popup. Asking them to complete, have a look at the cart, and extend coupons if it's essential.
- Send retrieval email to associates: select if you wish to send retrieval cart email to logged-in users.
- Send retrieval email to visitors: select if you would like to send retrieval cart email.
- Send retrieval email with orders that are left: you can set the plugin to send retrieval mails to the owner of neglected, canceled, on hold, or pending payment requests.
- Email templates: you'll be able to make many email templates and program to ship them at various times.
- Send email rules: setup to send distinct retrieval emails at a different moment.
- Reply-to speech: establish a response to the email address. If clients reply to the retrieval email, the answer email will come for the speech. By default, it's the admin address.
- Provide voucher: you can send coupons together with recovery mails. With every email templates, you may opt to send a present coupon. Or allow the plugin to create unique coupons with specified values. You can set the generated voucher will all WooCommerce voucher choices.
Send Facebook Message
The plugin will show a"Send to converse" tickbox beneath the add-to-cart button on single product pages if clients tick with this box before adding the item to the cart. The cart will be listed along with the plugin will send a retrieval message to the client's Facebook message. Retrieval messages include a URL to the checkout page. When clients click the link, they'll be redirected to the checkout page using their cart. This choice demands a Facebook fan page plus a Facebook program to get the job done.
- Accept Facebook message to add to cart: a"Send to Messenger" tickbox will look beneath the add to cart button at the item page. The plugin will send retrieval cart messages into the client's Facebook if he/she does not complete checkout.
- Setup Facebook messages: you're able to set up several messages with various texts.
- Send message principles: program to send unique messages at different times.
- Language: pick the language you would like to exhibit, the"Send to Facebook" tickbox on the front-end.
You can send SMS messages to clients who've abandoned the cart. However, when a client fills in their phone number on the checkout page, it doesn't finish checkout. The plugin will send retrieval SMS messages using a hyperlink to the checkout page into the telephone number.
- Send SMS for left Bundle: the plugin will ship retrieval SMS when the client's full phone number on the checkout page.
- Send SMS for orders that are abandoned: the plugin will ship retrieval SMS as soon as an arrangement is made; nevertheless, be marked as failed, pending payment, either canceled or on hold.
- Produce several messages: you can make multiple messages to ship for left cart and left-handed orders
- Sending principles: program to send unique messages at different times.
- Shortcodes: the plugin offers a shortcode to exhibit customer name and connect to the checkout page in the SMS.
- Join with Twilio: to send SMS, you have to enroll in a Twilio program and recharge cash. Join the Twilio program with WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery Utilizing Program ID, Program Secret, and Out of quantity.
- Bit.ly config: the plugin utilize bit.ly connection to shorten the checkout link. You have to enroll to get a bit.ly API and find an Access Ignore.
- More SMS supplier: Nexmo and Plivo SMS supplier accessible.
- Abandoned Order status: lets you pick which orders will be routed retrieval SMS based on standing. It's possible to select from the list: neglected, pending payment, either canceled or on grip orders.