WordPress Creation KitCUSTOM FIELDS AND CUSTOM POST TYPES PLUGIN
WordPress Creation Kit helps you develop intuitive WordPress sites, easily manageable by your clients, in half the time and without writing a single line of PHP code.
With WCK you can create repeater custom fields, custom post types and taxonomies and build your front-end templates directly from the WP admin UI, in just a few clicks.
WCK Custom Fields and Custom Post Types plugin will give you access to:
- Advanced Repeater Custom Fields Creator
- Custom Post Type Creator
- Custom Taxonomy Creator
- Swift Templates
- Front-end posting and editing
- Option Page Creator
Find out why WCK is more than a Custom Fields and Custom Post Types plugin.PRO Hobbyist Custom Fields Creator - read more (UI for setting up custom fields for your posts, pages or CPTs)
- Powerful custom fields for your project: WYSIWYG Editor, Upload, Date, User Select, Custom Post Type Select, Country, Text, Textarea, Drop-down Select, Checkboxes, Radio, Heading, Colorpicker, Currency, Phone, HTML, Timepicker
- Support for Repeater Custom Fields and Repeater Groups
- Drag and Drop to sort the Repeater Fields
- Image / File upload supported via the WordPress Media Uploader
- Possibility to target only certain page-templates, target certain custom post types and even unique ID’s
- All data handling is done with Ajax
- Data is saved as post meta
- Create and edit Custom Post Types from the Admin UI
- Advanced Labeling Options
- Attach built in or Custom Taxonomies to Post Types
- Create and edit Custom Taxonomies from the Admin UI
- Advanced Labeling Options
- Attach the Taxonomies to built in or Custom Post Types
- Theme Settings
- Mini plugins that need an UI
- Advertising zones
- Small content pieces that don't deserve a Custom Post Type just for them (mini-testimonials, widget like zones etc.)
Time and time again our customers tell us that they love our plugins, but what they never expected was the kind of support that we offer.
This isn't by chance. We push ourselves to give 100% on every support request we receive. Swift Templates - read more (build your front-end templates directly from the WordPress admin UI, without writing any PHP code)
- Easily display registered custom post types, custom fields and taxonomies in your theme
- Create archive listings for your custom post types including pages or posts
- Modify the single cpt page template to include ALL your custom fields and metaboxes
- Overwrite the default listing for your all single CPT's with the one defined above
- Overwrite the default content with a template that gives you access to your custom fields and metaboxes
- Add and edit pages, posts and custom post types directly from the front-end
- WISIWYG Editor.
- Anonymous posting and Admin Approval.
- Easy to integrate by using shortcodes.
- Front-End Dashboard
- Login / Logout / Register widget
- Taxonomies and Custom Fields for the front-end form.
Confused? We have a fix for that.
Check out our list of Frequently Asked Questions or use this useful pre-sale contact form.
What types of payment do you accept?
Currently all our payments are processed via Credit Card and PayPal and we only accept payments online.
If I upgrade from the free version to premium, how should I proceed?
When upgrading to a premium version, deactivate the free version before installing the Pro or Hobbyist version. This way all your settings will be ported over.
If I purchase a Hobbyist license, can I upgrade later?
Sure, you just need to visit your account page and you can automatically upgrade for the price difference between licenses. This is valid for the first two months after purchase.
To upgrade without losing any settings, deactivate the Hobbyist version, then install and activate the PRO one from the WP backend. After, delete the Hobbyist version.
Are the licenses good for a lifetime?
No, each license is valid for one calendar year from the date of your purchase. Licence keys automatically renew yearly. For unlimited updates and support you can purchase an Unlimited License.
What do I get with my license?
Your license grants you access to priority support, documentation resources, product downloads for one calendar year from your purchase date. You'll also continue receiving automatic updates to ensure WordPress compatibility, as well as great new features!
What happens when my license expires?
Your Licence is valid for one year from the purchase date. An active licence will grant you access to automatic updates, new features and support. Licence keys automatically renew yearly.
Can I cancel my subscription?
Yes, your subscription can be cancelled at any time from your account page. You will retain access to plugin updates and support until your licence expires, one year after the purchase date.
I don't want a subscription
Your subscription can be cancelled at any time after purchase. By cancelling, your licence will not renew automatically and will expire one year after the purchase date. Once expired you will no longer receive plugin updates, new features nor have access to support. You may renew your license at any time to reactivate your subscription.
I just paid for the Premium version of WCK Custom Fields and Custom Post Types plugin, but I can't find the serial number to register with. Where is it?
The Serial Number needed for registering your version of WCK Custom Fields and Custom Post Types plugin is listed in Your Account page, along with some other usefull information.
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes we do, see our terms and conditions for refund requests.
I can't find a question similar to my issue. Where can I find support?
Any questions related to WordPress Creation Kit can be asked on the support page.