Introducing Pages by User Role for WordPress
Now you have to edit the webpages or articles you would like to be limited by user functions. Scroll down to limit the information' meta box on the edit screen and then choose members with specific function' alternative. Opt for the user function that you would like to let and then upgrade or publish your articles.
You'll Find that the Pages by User command Alternatives Panel at the WordPress Settings menu.
- Establish a default redirect URL for customers that don't have access to your Page, Post, or Custom Post Form.
- Enable remark filtering
- Redirect to login
- Support for WordPress User Functions
- Support for Custom User Functions
- Panic Choice If you limit yourself from seeing a Custom Post Form
- Permit Access Control to Custom Post Types
- Limit entry to Custom Post Types from the Frontend by User Role
- Limit access to accessibility Control Metabox by User dash on Pages, Posts, and Custom Post Types.
- Limit entry to WooCommerce (Products)
- Revert the Pages by User Role behavior to the backend Rather than the first frontend.
Pages, Posts, and Custom Post Types
- A quick summary of User Role Access Page, Post and Custom Post Types
- Set Access Control to Subscriber, Contributor, Writer, Editor, and Administrator
- Set Access Control for custom User Functions (you want White Label Branding to make the Custom User Interface )
- Set Access Control for Groups
- Establish individual redirect URL for every page, Posts and Custom Post forms when a User Role does not have access.
- Hide individual Pages type the menu
- Hide Groups from the menu
- Hide person Pages, Posts, Custom Posts Types and Categories from search results and blog roll
- Limit access to content by utilizing Shortcodes. Access commanded by User dash pur_restricted pur_restricted_alt pur_not_logged_in
Click on the below link to download NULLED version of Pages by User Role for WordPress NOW!