Introducing CleverSwatches WooCommerce Color or Image Variation Swatches
CleverSwatches -- WooCommerce Color or Image Variation Swatches. Convert your usual variable feature dropdown choose to well-looking color or picture pick. You can display images or colors in the most frequent size. Display them in square or round style. CleverSwatches permits you to incorporate multiple gallery pictures for every variant. If the visitor chooses the variant, those gallery pictures will be displayed as gallery pictures rather than main gallery pictures.
- Cerato -- Multipurpose Elementor WooCommerce Theme
- Ciao -- Minimalist Elementor WooCommerce Theme
- Fona -- The Supreme WooCommerce Theme
- Doma -- Fastest Google AMP WooCommerce Theme
- Kodo -- Ordered Reactive WooCommerce Theme
- MediaMart -- Gadgets & Digital Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- Novetty -- Reactive Strong WooCommerce Theme
- Moza -- Minimum WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- EmallShop -- Reactive Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme
Popular Theme Supported
CleverSwatches has already analyzed these popular topics: Avada, Flatsome, Salient, Porto, Shopkeeper, X, Electro, Savoy, Jupiter, Xstore, Basel, EmallShop, WoodMart, Vitrine, Unero, Bronx, GeneratePress, Astra, OceanWP, Zephir.
If you're utilizing popular motifs on ThemeForest, contact for obtaining FREE integration support.
@Potential client: If you do not understand how to incorporate this plugin with your subject and do not wish to access your website (through admin, FTP) to assist you in incorporating this plugin with your theme. Then do not buy this plugin. Since we ONLY take a refund request, if we can not incorporate this plugin with your theme.
- Support multiple gallery pictures for every variant
- Support color/image/text variant swatches for features
- Support color/image/text/dropdown pick swatches for every variant custom characteristics
- Square in Addition to circus swatch service
- Different dimensions of swatch from little to big
- Enable/disable tooltips to get swatch item attribute
- Swatches could be put each characteristic globally or overridden within a single product level.
- Shows color or picture swatches on shop/category/tag archive pages
- Shows color or picture swatches on[product_page ] shortcode.
- Enable/disable pre-select for changeable merchandise
- Total WPML Plugin Compatibility
Enable Swatches: Using this, the admin can enable/disable the image and color swatches for the variable products instead of default select options.
Enable Variation Wise Gallery: Using this, the admin can enable/disable the variation-wise gallery feature shows on the variable detail page when selecting an variation combination.
Use Attributes Terms Thumbnails: Using this, admin can allow default attribute color and image swatches on the product detail page.
Use Attribute Term Label: Using this admin can hide the attribute name label on top of color and image swatches on the product detail page.
Attribute Term Thumbnail Display Type: Using this admin can select the color and image swatch display size and display type on the product detail page when the swatches setting is enabled.
Set up default swatch type for global attributes
Go to: Products > Attributes.
Create a new attribute at option CleverSwatches Type and select the default type you want to use.
Edit an attribute: If your site already had an attribute, you can edit it and set the default swatch type for them.
The select attribute you want to edit and click to Edit.
A new page appear, find the option CleverSwatches Type and select the default type you want to use.
Set up colors and photos for global attributes
Products > Attributes
Create a new attribute, or skip this step if you already have one
Add New Color or whatever your attribute is called (or choose to edit an existing term)
Imagein the Swatch Type dropdown
If you’ve chosen a color, you’ll be able to click on the color icon and select the color you want to use in the color picker. Alternatively, you can type in the HEX value for the color.
If you’ve chosen an image, you’ll be able to upload an image.
Select Add New Color
Add color and image swatches to variable products.
Color and photo swatches can only be used for variable products.
Create a variable product. Ensure that you select a global attribute or create a custom one in the “Attributes” tab. Also, set up the “Variations” tab.
Publish your product.
Go to the
Display Typefor each of the attributes used for the variations, leave it if you want it to use default option of the attribute.
- Default (Select): The options will be offered in a dropdown
- Image: You will be able to add image swatches
- Color. You will be able to add colors swatches.
- Text. The available options will be displayed as Text buttons.
Display Size: Select the size of the swatches. This will determine how large the swatches will be on the single product page.
Display Shape: Shape type display of attribute.
Configure the attribute terms. This is similar to how global attribute terms are configured (see above).
- Select the term.
- If you’ve chosen a color, select a color.
- If you’ve chosen an image, upload an image.
Shop/Category Page swatches
To display one attribute swatches on shop/category pages, you need to check the Enable one attribute swatches on shop/archive pages checkbox in the variation select tab and then select the attribute in the next option as shown in the below image.
Note: To make this feature work, you must select Color or Image Swatches as a display type.
Integrate CleverSwatches with your custom theme
Important! We support all major themes. If your installed theme is not following the WooCommerce thumbnail DOM structure, the feature might not work according to your theme behavior of showing gallery images. In this case, we do provide API to integrate. CLICK HERE
Full WPML Plugin Compatibility
All files are ready for translation. The WPML translation plugin is fully supported! Add Attribute Customization for each language separately. Translate all your attribute options into any language, including tooltips, attribute name overrides, and custom attribute descriptions. The plugin comes with.MO and.PO files included.
If you are looking for including this plugin in your theme package, you should purchase the Extended License. Just purchase a extended license for each single theme. No need to contact us.
You are required to put the credit link back to this plugin.
Click on the below link to download NULLED version of CleverSwatches WooCommerce Color or Image Variation Swatches NOW!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
- Please subscribe to the One Day VIP or higher plan. (Please click here to upgrade your account)