Introducing Residence Real Estate WordPress Theme
WP Residence Real Estate WordPress theme is a premium theme for independent agents and agencies. However, you can also use it for users to submit properties for free, or for a fee,, or based upon a subscription.
This theme offers all the flexibility that you need to create a great user experience. There are over 400 pre-made themes to help you create an innovative and modern real estate website. You can get started with 12 ready-made demos. Each demo is created with the theme admin options that you can quickly enable/disable.
Translations available in 32 languages: Arabic, Bulgarian and Czech, German, Greek. Spanish. French. Hebrew. Hindi. Croatian. Hungarian. Indonesian. Islenka. Italian. Polish. Portuguese. Russian. Slovak. Slovenscina. Serbian. Svenska. Russian. Thai. Turkish. Urdu – PAKISTAN. Vietnamese. Simplified Chinese. Note: Translations may need minor edits.
It's easy to get started
Are you happy with the demos? You can import any demo in just a few clicks, and then start editing it immediately.
Fully responsive & ready for Retina
This theme is available for all smartphones and tablets. All platforms will enjoy a seamless user experience.
Elementor Widgets available
The theme also includes a plugin Wp Residence Elementor add-ons that can be enabled and used in conjunction with Elementor Plugin (which can be downloaded from WordPress repository). Elementor Page Builder can use all shortcodes for real estate themes.
WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution Slider are included.
WPBakery Page Builder allows you to create pages with drag-and-drop without needing any WordPress knowledge. Ultimate Addons gives you the ability to add to your default WPBakery Page Creator a variety of shortcodes that allow for more design options. Revolution Slider lets you create slideshows that have a variety of effects and a a video background. These can be used as your header media.
WooCommerce Payments Support
WpResidence makes it easy to make money, regardless of where you are located. Allow WooCommerce payments to be processed through any WooCommerce merchant that supports it.
Powerful Theme Administration
You can easily manage your theme options and content via the admin area. You have over 400 options to create a professional real estate website.
WordPress 5.01 and Gutenberg blocks Ready
You can create pages using the WordPress 5.01 Gutenberg editor or Wp Residence Gutenberg blocks. This theme is compatible with WordPress' latest version.
Ready for use: STRIPE SCA Regulations
WpResidence STRIPE API integration is in accordance with the most recent SCA – EU Market regulations which apply to Europe payments processors starting September 2019.
The theme conforms to GDPR requirements for Europe-based clients. Before sending emails to developers, agents, or site administrators, you can set up a consent checkbox on every contact form. Any user can remove their profile details and information from the user dashboard at any moment.
Optimized to Google Maps API and Open Street Map
Google Maps' theme code has been optimized to ensure that API requests are only registered on pages that have Google Maps. We currently have 13 demos using the Google Maps API key. There are thousands of visitors each day and we can use the $200 monthly credit without additional charges. If you are looking for a free MAP integration, Open Street Map is the best option.
Types of Subscriber: Developer, Agent, Standard User, Developer, or Agency
The user has the option to choose between simple user, agent or agency type when registering on the site. Administrators can either enable or disable any of these options in the registration form.
Agents, Developers, and Agency can have their profiles published manually by the administrator.
With just one click, developers and agencies can add agents or disable their listings.
Standard users have the ability to add properties but not create a profile.
For each user type, different Membership Packages are possible.
Header and Menu Options
There are four different types of menu designs available, including Mega Menu and vertical menu. You can choose from four different header options: Google Maps, Video Header and Revolution Slider.
Maps and price pins
Your clients can search for properties using Google Maps and OPEN STREETMAP. They will be able to find nearby results (with geolocation) as well as other areas. Every property can have a custom image pin or a price pin so that users can easily find the right type of realty listing.
Your clients will be able to create a powerful search engine for real estate. You can add unlimited search fields to the site, as well as your custom fields. You have 9 options to choose from, including the option of using auto-complete to search for city, region, or state. With ajax search, you can instantly get results on the same page. The state-->city->area dropdown dependency is built-in. This allows users to see cities based upon a selected area or areas based only on a selected city.
Radius search can also be disabled or enabled for Half Map style pages (search results and properties list, half or property categories). You can set the default radius value and specify whether you want to display radius in km or miles. Live demo at http://wpresidence.net/half_map-radius_search/
Property List Options
With the real estate shortcodes and custom page templates, you can create lists of properties that are specific to certain states, categories, types or cities. Properties can be displayed in either a grid or list style, on a standard list page, or in a half-map style page. You can either use the pre-built 5 types of property cards or build your own.
You can add other properties to each property as subunits. Advanced search results will display the subunits.
Management of PDF Print Elements
You can choose which property elements you want to see in the print property option.
Clients will find similar listings in the same area, city and type at the end of every property.
To attract more buyers, enhance virtual tours from the property page. You can now show the virtual tour either in the page content or the header media.
Submission of Front End Property
You can allow users to submit, edit and register their properties via a white-labeled dashboard. You can approve each property manually or let the theme publish them automatically. From his dashboard, each user can edit his profile information, favorite real estate listings, and saved searches.
Control of Front End Property Submission Form
You can choose which fields and which compulsory fields you want to include in the front end submit property form.
Contact Page and Contact Forms
You can create a dedicated contact page that includes your company's location information on the map, contact information, and an integrated contact form that sends directly to your email. You can also replace the default theme contact form by a Contact 7 form.
You can manage your theme theme design in the admin area. This includes header options and menu style, site width, header height and content padding or widget padding, border radius and border size, and many other settings.
You can modify the theme colors from the header to footer elements by going directly to theme options.
You can choose from 9 different footer columns layout options. The admin area allows you to change the footer colors. You can add any widget to the footer. You can also add a background image to your footer.
You have full control over the theme typography using over 400 Google fonts. Font size, weight control and font subset management are all available.
Blog List Layouts
You can choose between list or grid style to make your blog list simple and functional.
There are a few predefined sidebars included with the theme, but you can create your own sidebars using admin options. You can also populate them with widgets from the theme real estate or other widgets.
Optimized to Speed
You can either delete the built-in cache system manually or let it renew automatically every four hours. You can also optimize your map speed by limiting the number of pins displayed on a single page, and minifying CSS and JS options for theme files.
You can translate the theme to any language using.po files. To allow you to insert your translations directly into the zip, as well as to make theme updates seamlessly, we include a child theme zip.
This theme is compatible with Elementor. There are 10+ WP Residence shortcodes available for Elementor plugin.
Detailled Feature List
- A dedicated support team is available to promptly answer your questions, comments, and requests.
- WordPress compatibility latest
- Constructed with HTML5 & CSS3.
- Built on Bootstrap 3
- Font Awesome icons included
- Cross Browser compatibility, tested on Firefox Chrome Safari Safari Opera Edge
- WPBakery Page Builder, Revolution Slider, and Ultimate Addons (worth $65) are included.
- 100% Responsive for all Smartphones, Tablets, and Desktop Computers & Retina Ready.
- 12 Demos and 1 Click Demo Import
- Comprehensive manual with detailed instructions
- There are two themes available: Import and Export.
- Minify theme CSS or JS.
GDPR ready 100%
- You can delete your profile from the user dashboard. It erases all data associated with the user account (My Profile and My Properties, My Invoices. Messages. Saved Searches).
- Use Contact form 7 integration to enable GDPR checkboxes for form notifications or theme options for the form.
Open Street and Google Maps Maps Custom Integration
- Half Map - Open pin infobox automatically when hovering over property in list
- NEW: Price Map Pins with 2 options (ex. 10k instead 10000) Prices pins can be customized with different colors to reflect the property type (ex. sales or rentals).
- Google Maps Pin reading system using FILE to improve speed Demo with 2500 listings available at http://demo3.wpresidence.net/
- Spiderfy is a portal for real estate listings located in the same area
- You can upload distinctive pins images from admin
- Snazzy Maps: You can change the colors of the map as you like
- Google Maps type option. You can choose from Terrain, Roadmap Satellite, or Hybrid as your default display. The front-end user has the option to change display using map controls.
- Speed optimization requires that you limit the number of pins displayed on the map.
- Radius search works with half-map list style. You can manage radius settings in the theme options.
- NEW: An automatic list of properties is generated based on certain search fields. It can also be used with keywords
- NEW: Search type 10 with type address, city, area, state field + extended search options to sync with custom fields
- NEW: Search type 11 with extended search options and keyword search
- Advanced search options: Before header media, After header media. Enable sticky search yes/no and control the search margin top
- Support for custom fields with unlimited search fields
- Advanced Search Type Options for Search over Header Media, including Options with TABS.
- You can search with tabs by choosing your own taxonomies (category type, city, region, state) to use in tabs.
- If you use search with tabs, set the min and maximum price slider values for each tab category
- You can control the number of Search fields in a row by using 1, 2, 3, or 4
- Advanced search results page in standard page or half-page style
- You can search by property ID (automatic, or manual)
- Search by keyword property title
- You can search by custom dropdown fields
- Advanced search allows you to show bedrooms, rooms, bathrooms, and other details.
- Search using custom fields (date/text, number type)
- You can enable or disable the Price Slider. Price slider can be set to maximum and minimum values
- Advanced Search Options: Show over Header with Slider, Show in Open or Close Mode
- Support for sub-categories in custom taxonomies (City. Area. Type. Category. State).
- For custom taxonomies (City/Area, Type, Category, and State), number of properties that are listed for each sub-category and category.
- Dropdowns State - City-Area dependency in advanced search. Properties list, properties listing half and properties listing directory style.
- Payment options include Stripe Merchant, PayPal Merchant and Wire Transfer
- You can offer clients paid memberships with a recurring option if they want to submit their real estate properties on your site. This option allows you to offer free membership listings that expire in days after each listing is published.
- OR, enable Paid Listing Option. This allows you to set up a charge for publishing each property and to add a fee to have a property featured (featured = first on lists).
- OR, you can leave a submission if desired
- OR, you can refuse submission and instead add all of your properties to admin
- Properties List Directory Style, with ajax filters sidebar - http://wpresidence.net/property–list-directory–design/
- The Standard Properties page allows you to select which properties are displayed by default in cities, regions, categories and/or areas. You can choose whether featured properties will be shown by default.
- Half Map Properties List Page - With ajax Filters
- Taxonomy page for listing properties belonging to a specific category (standard and half-map design options).
- Taxonomy page featuring custom header images and content for City and Area
- Image slider in property unit (with control on/off)
- Show property cards in grid view / list
- You can choose from 5 pre-made property cards or create your own.
Setting up a Property Page:
- NEW: Energy Certificate Option for Europe Clients
- NEW: Add multiple agents to a property that has been assigned by admin
- NEW: Schedule viewing option in the Contact Form (*applicable only to theme contact forms)
- NEW: Property page reviews (can be toggled on/off from the theme options).
- NEW: The new Internal Message System (can be switched on/off using the theme options).
- WALKSCORE API connection for showing property walkcores based on property address (optional).
- Number of page views: property page (under Title), property page with on/off, user dashboard my Properties
- Subunits for Property (select subunits from submit property, admin, and front end forms).
- Add your price currency to create price separators in thousands
- Price label before and after
- If price is not included, the price label will still be displayed (for text only).
- From a list of available agents, choose the responsible real estate agent for the property. This is only for administration.
- Standard settings: Country, State, Zip. Country, Zip. Area, Type. Category. Lot size. Bedrooms. Bathrooms. Rooms. Price. After price label.
- Hidden field for admin and owner, managed in Submit Property (front end) and Edit Property(admin area).
- Administrator can manage unlimited custom fields (text, dropdown date, number and other styles)
- Unlimited Property Status - Managed by admin
- Google Maps Position (Latitude, Longitude and Google Street View & Street Camera Controller
- Add 1 video to property slider, either from Vimeo or YouTube
- Unlimited Amenities and Features managed by admin
- Floor plans for properties can be added in Admin or in the Submit Property form at Front End
- Print Listing button on Property Page.
- NEW: Manage PDF elements using the theme options
- Attach PDF to Property in the Admin and Front End Submission forms
- Layout options for Property Page Tab and Accordion layouts
- Property Page - Agent/User information on sidebar, or after property details
- Property Page Slider in 6 Variations: 2 slider versions to show property content, 1 version featuring gallery images and 3 full header sliders options
- Property full header slider: Version 1, with multiple images; version 2, with full header images. Version 3 - Full header with Ken Burns effect
- Masonry Gallery for Property Page. Click here to see a live demo!
- Modify or assign a property to a registered user/subscriber via admin - Edit Property
- You have full control over the names and images of all categories, types, cities or areas.
- Sidebar position global and name of sidebar for properties added to wp-admin. Front end set in Theme Options.
- Virtual tour embed support in admin edit properties and front end submission
- Integration of YELP API (works only for certain countries)
Make a custom property template:
- NEW: Custom templates for property pages and shortcodes. You can now design your property page however you like using shortcodes that are specific to the property page and any additional text, images or shortcodes from Elementor plugin Addon OR WPBakery Page Builder
- Register with reCaptcha
- User Login and Register menu at header (with on/off controls)
- Before registering, I agree to the Terms and Conditions. You manage the Terms and Conditions page.
- White labeling is used for user registration and dashboard (no WordPress references).
- Register User with type password in the register form or with the system-assigned password
- Forgot your password?
- You can login/register via the header user menu, login/register widget or via Modal Box (used for selecting Favorites only).
- Administrator can enable/disable manual approval of new agents/agency/developers (the page with information about agent/agency or developer will be published by admin if desired).
- Separation of Agency, Developers, Agents and Users (register dropdown can also be toggled on/off from admin).
- You can manage property links from the theme options
Front End Dashboard Settings
- NEW: You can now show membership packages to specific types of users: agents, agencies and developers. Each package can have a fixed number of listings, featured listing and number of images per properties. The expiration date can be in days, weeks or years. You can also choose which type of user the package should display or if it should remain active only for admin.
- NEW: Developers and agencies can add agents to their dashboard. Listings can be published by agents / developers if the developer or agency member is an agent.
- NEW: Custom fields added to each Agent profile
- You can disable the submission of add property by deleting pages for Add Property or My Properties.
- Add property form. In Submit form, you can manage which fields and which mandatory fields are displayed.
- Submitting Form Address modified to Auto-complete using Google Maps or set with predefined drop-downs Address Fields (city/area, state)
- Minimum image size for submission forms of property images is 500 x 500 pixels
- Limit the number images that can uploaded to submission form
- Allow or disable publication
- Edit or add to my Profile page
- Search by title (autocomplete), My properties page
- The My Favorites page contains all the user's favourite properties.
- My Saved Searches Page. Based on Saved Search parameters, users receive email alerts (daily and weekly).
- The My Invoices Page contains a list of invoices that the user has paid.
Real estate shortcodes:
- Membership packages
- Slider for Property Categories
- Recent Properties and Recent Properties slider with the following settings. Select categories, types, cities, or areas in random order (yes/n), by first published date, featured first, show all properties, grid style, or show only featured properties
- The Recent Items shortcode allows you to "load more" properties on the same page.
- Properties through Agent, Agency, or Developer
- List specific real property properties using their ID
- Featured Agent
- Featured agency/developer
- Featured Property (3 design choices)
- Featured Blog Post (2 design options).
- Check out these cities and areas
- Advanced Search
- Login or Register
- Listing agents by published date. List agents from specific taxonomies: agent area, agent city, category, or agent type
- Recent blog posts and recent blog posts slider (with posts sourced from specific categories).
- One real estate property map + pin + infobox
- Testimonials with slider option - 4 design options
- Shortcode: Contact us
Real Estate Widgets
- Dropdown widget Size Measurement Unit
- Search widget for Developers, Agencies, and Agents
- Dropdown Multi-Currency
- Featured Agent
- Calculator for Mortgages
- Advanced Search
- Featured Listing
- Social Links
- Get in touch
- Login/User Dashboard
- Zillow Estimate
- Recent Listings as a list or as a slider
Templates for Custom Pages
- Contact page
- Blog list (with grid options or standard list options).
- Ajax Filters for Properties and Sort Options
- Half Map of Properties with Ajax Filters and Advanced Search Custom Fields
- List of real estate agents
- Compare Properties
- Advanced Search Results Page (standard or half-map layout)
- Templates for the User Dashboard Page: My Profile, My Property, Add Property. My Favorites. My Saved Searches. My Invoices. Add Floor Plan.
- Terms and Conditions
General Page Settings
- Show Title Yes/No
- Sidebar Position: Left or Right.
- If Sidebars are enabled, select the sidebar that you want to display.
- Custom Header Media: Revolution Slider, Theme Slider, Google Maps, Image or None
These pages are for Agents, Agency, and Developers:
- Description and profile picture of the Agent/Agency/Developer
- Skype ID
- Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin. Pinterest, Foursquare, Instagram.
- Website Url
- The Contact Form has been automatically added. This contact form will send all messages sent to the agent page directly via email to developer/agency or agent.
- WordPress Nonces are integrated from Anti-Spam security within theme forms
- Contact 7 plugin can replace the theme contact form.
- Review of Agent, Agency, and Developer
- You can add custom text fields to each agent's profile or admin the front end dashboard
You can also choose from other themes:
- Interface for email management. You can edit all the theme emails text.
- Date field calendar language control/li>
- You can change the background image of your footer using theme options.
- POEdit Translation Module
- 4 Header types that include different elements
- 6 menu item design options
- Transparent Menu
- Navigation on 2 levels, with full control of colors, Mega Menu option, and vertical menu option
- Maps Full Screen Option
- Splash Page Template Included: Can be set as an image, video, or multi-image slider
- Optional Video Header with Custom Header
- Parallax option to image / video header media with On/Off theme options
- All theme colors can be managed from the custom colors management
- Change Logo, Transparent Logo and Sticky Logo.
- Management of Font Typography
- Google Analytics
- You can set your footer in a 9-footer design.
- Copyright Footer Text editor
- Footer Menu
- Sticky footer option
- Mobile Menu Customized
- Social share buttons integrated into Blog Post, Property Post, Properties List.
- SEO Optimized, compatible with any third-party SEO plugins you would like to add.
- Included is a custom 404 page
- Threaded Blog Comments
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Code and files well organized
- There are many other attractive features.
Concerning compatibility of IDX plugin
IDX plugin compatibility is the ability to use third-party plugins such as Optima Express or dsIDXpress. These plugins will not cause any issues. IDX plugins can be used but are optional.
How IDX works: Install one of the IDX plugins and they will work without conflict with your theme. However, the properties that are added via the plugin can only be managed with plugin options and features. These properties cannot be used in conjunction with theme options. The IDX properties are stored in a separate database. The theme cannot access them (the plugin developers don't allow such access). You can use the plugin as is with its features and design.