Introducing Import Shopify to WooCommerceر
S2W -- Import Shopify into WooCommerce enables you to import information from Shopify to WooCommerce readily. Your Shopify store info will be erased with just two measures included shop configurations, sending zones, pages, taxes, blogs and coupons, clients, orders, and products. The plugin uses Shopify API secret to transport info from Shopify into the WooCommerce store straight; your information is kept confidential.
- Infinite import with no additional cover: You are free to import all of your info in Shopify into WooCommerce. There's not any limit on the number of goods, information... you can import. You do not have to pay any additional charge to import; import as much as you desire.
- Commit export effective: We commit you will import information successfully. Please follow our guiding video and document to understand how to use the plugin to import information from Shopify into WooCommerce. In case you have any difficulty with the export progress, don't hesitate to contact us.
IMPORT 9 DATA TYPES
You may choose to import 9 kinds of information out of Shopify to WooCommerce. Including STORE SETTINGS, SHIPPING ZONES, TAXES, PAGES, BLOGS, COUPONS, CUSTOMERS, PRODUCTS, and ORDERS.
- STORE SETTINGS: website name, admin email, shop address, town, nation, country, postcode, timezone, weight apparatus, currency code, and money format.
- SHIPPING ZONES: transportation zones and transport procedures.
- TAXES: taxation name, tax fee, nation, state, zip, and transport.
- PAGES: name, content.
- BLOGS: site name, blog articles, groups, tags, and included picture.
- COUPONS: voucher types which WooCommerce support, coupon sum, utilization limitation, expiry date, and minimal sum.
- CUSTOMERS: first name, last name, telephone, business, address, city, state, zip, and state.
- PRODUCTS: title, content, excerpt, variations, product picture, variants pictures, product gallery, SKU, inventory, regular price, purchase cost, weight, tags, and categories.
- ORDERS: payment method, shipping method, first name, last name, business, state, address, zip, town, state, telephone, complete, subtotal, tax, discount, transport price, money, date established, browser IP, client user broker, line products, discount code, order number and order fulfillment.
Import products could be the most significant part when migrating out of Shopify into WooCommerce. The plugin permits you to import all of your goods from Shopify into WooCommerce with name, cost, description, variant, picture, categories.
- Limit results following the given ID: opt to import only merchandise using an ID greater than a predetermined ID.
- Import by ID: Input ids of all Shopify products divided from"," to import.
- Filter results by product type: import just products within a Shopify product kind.
- Filter results by assortment ID: import just merchandise in a Shopify collection ID.
- Import merchandise by released date: select to import merchandise printed before/after a given date.
- Products chain: Pick the order for imported products. There are 6 choices to Pick orders by Title Ascending, by Title Descending, by Created Date Ascending, by Created Date Descending, by Updated Date Ascending, by Updated Date Descending.
- Imported goods standing: choose to place imported products standing as printed, pending, or draft.
- Product groups: The plugin will produce classes identical to Shopify and insert the imported products. You might even incorporate all imported goods into a certain category, such as"imported Shopify goods."
- Download pictures: select if one to download product pictures to your WooCommerce shop. Product pictures will be downloaded from the background. You could even download images after importing all of the products by visiting Products.
- Import improvement bar: the plugin screen import progress bar which informs one of the import improvement.
UPDATE IMPORTED PRODUCTS
After successfully imported merchandise from Shopify into WooCommerce. When there's a Shopify shop change, you may use the upgrade option to upgrade it to the WooCommerce shop.
- Import new goods: whenever you've got new goods in Shopify, import the entire shop again in WooCommerce. The plugin will automatically jump imported goods and import your new Shopify merchandise.
- Update imported products: should you alter product details in Shopify, you can readily upgrade the fluctuations in WooCommerce. The upgrade option permits you to update multiple products at the same time.
- Update areas: Choose to upgrade necessary fields among merchandise name, cost, stock, description and pictures.
- Reputation: The plugin gives you information concerning the upgraded period, status (success or neglected ), and upgraded field.
Orders keep your client and purchase info. It's actually crucial to conserve orders when migrating. The plugin helps you to transfer your purchase to WooCommerce with client name, billing address, shipping address, email, telephone numbers, bought time, goods, transport choice, charging complete
- Limit results following the given ID: import orders using an ID greater than a particular ID (newer orders).
- Import requests: import orders that created/imported before/after a particular date.
- Import requests arrangement: setup the arrangement for chronological arrangement. From latest to earliest or from earliest to newest.
- Purchase status mapping: map your Shopify sequence to WooCommerce dictate utilizing order status. For instance: "Voided" orders in Shopify will look as"Cancelled" sequence in WooCommerce.
UPDATE IMPORTED ORDERS
Comparable to imported goods, you can upgrade the orders that are filtered.
- Update imported orders: upgrade the purchase info comprises order status, order date and order fulfillment.
- Update status: display the updated period, upgraded areas, status (success or neglected )
- Safety: your information is moved directly from Shopify into WooCommerce with no intermediate function.
- Simple to use: the import advancement is quite straightforward to use. First, you have to create a Shopify personal app then fill out the program API personal key and password to the backend. And lastly, click the"Publish" button.
- Infinite import: The plugin doesn't have any restriction of the number of orders, products, clients... you can import.
- Logs: S2W -- Import Shopify into WooCommerce supplies log files to examine the import background.
- Auto-update the pluginyou can automatically upgrade the plugin through your service period.