Introducing Canada Post Woocommerce Shipping Plugin
This Canada Post Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce Supplies integration Using Canada Post and your WooCommerce Site. It can supply live shipping rates straight to your clients in their own shopping cart and at checkout. Also, it supplies up-to-date bundle info from Canada Post's Parcel Tracking service. This plugin is completely bilingual in English and Français (French) and can be used with WPML, a multilingual plugin for WordPress. Canada Post PDF Shipment Labels could be made on Woocommerce orders. It may be used to send together in Canada in addition to Worldwide.
Shipment Tag Generation
Canada Post Shipment Labels could be generated from this plugin. PDF Labels could be produced on Woocommerce orders. These can then be printed out and sent on the bundle. The tracking number is auto-added into the order within this plugin's Parcel monitoring support. Shipment tags could be created for Non-Contract (i.e., Little Business/Venture one) in addition to Deal clients, which don't require a Manifest.
Parcel Tracking Service
Package Tracking can be obtained once you enter the PIN (Parcel Identification Number) or Tracking Number to the consumer's purchase details. This plugin will automatically appear with the latest and current event information available to your purchase from Canada Post once you see the purchase. You may put an automatic email notification to a client once the package is sent or delivered. The monitoring information could be set to enable your client to get current information in their purchase as an email notification or at your client order page.
Live Shipping Rates from the Shopping Cart
This delivery plugin utilizes the product's weight and measurements to compute the most accurate shipping prices. For those rates to operate, merchandise weight is needed, but product measurements are discretionary. The delivery price could be calculated with boxes, even if configured. If desired, there's the choice to put in a mark-up speed to transport fees.
You can select which services out of Canada Post you need to supply your client (i.e., Standard mail, Xpresspost, Expedited, etc.). There's also an option available to include extra handling time if necessary. The delivery fees will be computed and displayed using live and current speeds directly from Canada Post.
An extra feature allows you to prepare Lettermail; that provides you the capability to decide on a flat rate for routine post items that are small enough to be delivered with Canada Post Lettermail inside Canada or the United States. Additionally, this attribute can be set to get flat rate shipping for promotions or sales.
Multilingual / Bilingual English and Français (French)
Shipping rates and information from Canada Post could be shown in English or Français (French). This can be set by your WordPress setup or WPML language choice. The plugin contains a terminology file for French (fr_FR), which offers complete French translation for most admin displays and tags. Note: Support documentation and communication is now only in English.
Define as many dispatch points as required for prices lookup as well as shipments. It utilizes geolocation when deciding the nearest dispatch point to the destination postal code. This choice is stored together with all the Woocommerce order.
Canada Post Services Available
National (in Canada)
- Lettermail Canada (Flat Rates Feature)
- Regular Parcel
- Expedited Parcel
- Xpresspost Accredited
- Library Books
To the USA
- Lettermail USA (Flat Rates Feature)
- Expedited Parcel the USA
- Priority Worldwide Envelope the USA
- Priority Worldwide pak the USA
- Priority Worldwide Parcel USA
- Small Packet USA Air
- Tracked Packet -- USA
- Xpresspost USA
- Xpresspost International
- International Parcel Air
- International Parcel Surface
- Priority Worldwide Envelope Int'l
- Priority Worldwide Pak Int'l
- Priority Worldwide parcel Int'l
- Little Packet International Air
- Little Packet International Surface
- Tracked Packet -- International
- Live true shipping prices straight in Woocommerce shopping cart and checkout page.
- Parcel Tracking: Upgrades your order together with Parcel Tracking details if a PIN/Tracking amount is added
- Canada Post Shipment Labels could be created. All these PDF Labels could be produced Woocommerce orders.
- Shipment tags operate for Non-Contract (i.e., Little Business/Venture one) in addition to Deal clients, which don't require a Manifest.
- Multiple warehouses. Now you can specify more than 1 shipping source for price shipments and lookup. It utilizes geolocation when deciding the nearest dispatch point to the destination postal code.
- Ability to add a markup/margin to transport prices
- Programs Canada Post's new Internet Services (Not SellOnline) for stability and speed
- Ability to Utilize Shipment Boxes in prices calculation
- Lettermail service Which Can Be put as a flat-rate for smaller objects or promotions
- Bilingual choice in English and French (Translation-ready with Speech documents (.po/ / .mo))
- Demands a Canada Post Account/Venture One and API Access (complimentary ) -- You Can register online at Canada Post Developer Program.