Introducing Born To Give Charity Crowdfunding Responsive WordPress Theme
"Born To Give" is a fully functional WordPress theme that was created for Charity, Crowdfunding and Non-Profit Websites. It also works well for Corporate Business Websites.
It's a fully responsive template built on Twitter Bootstrap framework. This makes it accessible for all screen sizes, from larger screens to smartphones. It's responsive and retina-ready, so there are no blurry images on retina or HiDPI devices.
Details of the features
- You can create unlimited events, assign them to different event categories and attach tags to each one
- Recurring Events: You can repeat any event at a fixed day of the week as many times as you wish. A single event can be repeated on multiple dates over several years. Each event will be displayed as a separate event on this website.
- Your events can be displayed on a full-screen calendar.
- All events that you create in Google Calendars will appear on your website's event calendar.
- Multiple types of tickets can be created for your events. This will allow your visitors to register at multiple events with multiple tickets. Limit the number of tickets you sell for each event. Once all tickets have been sold, show your message.
- Visitors to your website can easily pay for tickets using the integrated PayPal payment option. This can be linked to your PayPal account. Demo mode can be enabled while you are developing your website, or when you test the PayPal payment gateway.
- You can display events on your website's front end in three ways: Listing, Grid View or Full-Wide Calendar.
- For the campaigns feature, Theme use WP Charitable plugin. This plugin is free and available on WordPress repository. It gets regularly updated with new features, bug fixes, and other improvements. The plugin developer supports the plugin extremely well
- This plugin has many extensions that allow users to make donations on your site. Stripe, Authorize.net and PayFast are available payment gateway extensions that can be purchased at a low price on their website.
- The plugin can be extended to create crowdfunding websites where visitors can register, create campaigns and collect donations. You can also charge users a fixed commission for each donation for the campaign created by Ambassadors Extension
- Campaigns can be set up with a specific amount of money or an unlimited amount. You can set a campaign end date after which donations will cease to be accepted.
- Campaigns can have multiple donation amount suggestions so that users can easily pay by choosing the amount. In the donation popup window, a custom donation field can be added.
- Bundles of the most popular visual page builders "Visual Composer", are available for Theme
- To make it easier for you to display the functions of the theme, we have included several custom elements to the page builder. You can use elements for Events to display upcoming and past events in either a grid or list view. Campaigns element allows you show your campaigns in a list/grid/carousel view. Testimonial element lets you show a full-width story showcase or basic testimonials. Posts element shows all blog posts in grid/list/carousel. You can define any custom thumbnail size for the post thumbnails, creating a unique look to your website.
You have many options for themes
- Theme includes a theme options panel that allows you to customize the look and feel of your website. Here are some of the available options
- While you're developing your website, enable maintenance mode. This module is included in the theme and will prevent non-logged in users from accessing your website. Logged in users such as administrator can still view the website and make changes.
- The back to top button, located at the bottom of the website viewport, can be hidden or shown.
- You can add custom scripts to your website's closing head tag and closing body tags by filling out the appropriate fields.
- You can disable responsive functionality or enable pinch zoom for touch devices.
- You can easily change the width of your website or box it in the middle with a beautiful background.
- You can set the content area's minimum height or the top/bottom spacing of all pages. The content area can be spread out to 100% of the screen width
- You can choose from one of the three designs for your website header. Spread it to 100% of your screen width. Enable, disable search and Woocommerce Cart option in the header. Include your information like email and phone number in the header.
- You can customize the appearance and feel of your sticky header by changing the background color or linking color. You can set default header images for all post types, such as a different image for each event post or blog post.
- For static pages such as archive page for custom post types, search result page, etc., set header banner titles.
- Upload your logo image to create a sticky header, default header, and both logo and retina images for retina-enabled devices
- Create a custom logo to be used on the WP admin login page
- You can easily add favicon, Apple iPhone and iPad icons from the theme options
- You can easily customize the look of your mobile menu and website menu by using a variety of options
- You can choose from one of the following footer layouts: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, or 6 columns. You can change the background of your footer with any color or image. You can customize the widgets in the footer. You can show a menu or your social icons in the footer. Drag and drop interface allows you to easily change the order of your social icons
- You can create unlimited sidebars with the theme recommended pojo sidebars plug or any other sidebar plugin you choose. Next, set default sidebars to all custom post types and static pages such as Woocommerce, search result, archive pages.
- You can activate the social sharing module built into your blog for any post type you choose. You can choose from three different types of social sharing links. You can enable or disable social media sites for sharing links.
- You can choose to show the event until it ends or hide it from your website once it has ended.
- You can easily change the appearance of your events calendar and localize the day, month names
- Select your primary website color from the 12 preloaded css stylesheets. You can also add your own color
- You can change the typography on the entire website using an intuitive interface. Choose from 600+ Google fonts to get a different set of options.
- You can easily add your custom css and js
- Export or import your theme options data
Advance Page/Post Options
- These options can be used per page/post, or for any type of post and can override global/default style settings made by the theme options
- You can choose your inner page header from many options, including background color, background picture, FlexSlider, Revolution Slider, and background image.
- Each page can be set to its own height for the page header
- For each page/post, you can set the top spacing.
- You can adjust the width of each content area per page.
- Disable social sharing per page
- Use boxed mode to add background images for the content area and background images for the body.
- Select sidebar from the list to fit any page. You can place the sidebar on either the left or right. You can adjust the width of your sidebar using several options, such as one fourth, one third, or half-page width.
- Mega menus can be created in full width for any or all of your menu items.
- To create the mega menu, use a sidebar or to add any shortcodes
- Select a post type to display the latest posts.
- Display selected post types using post IDs
Click on the below link to download NULLED version of Born To Give Charity Crowdfunding Responsive WordPress Theme NOW!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
- Please subscribe to the One Day VIP or higher plan. (Please click here to upgrade your account)