What is Scriptcase?
ScriptCase, an efficient and robust program for web developers, is designed to aid them in developing complete systems and reports. It lets them create intuitive applications, such as form forms for registration, dynamic menus, and calendars.
ScriptCase is compatible with all web browsers, including Internet Explorer, Chrome Firefox, Firefox, Opera, or Opera. It also lets you create apps and collaborate with your teams.
You can design forms using options for layout, such as tabs, blocks, validation of data, and automated verification. You can also build your dashboard, which can comprise forms, charts, and grids.
The main window of ScriptCase lets you create a new project or connect to one of your favorite databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle, Sybase or Interbase, Firebird as well as MS Access.
If you want to create a project, there are two options available: you can select some of the available templates available in the left panel or start your project by entering the name of your project, its description, and version.
This allows you to build elaborate forms and reports that group records dynamically and even create filters. It is also possible to sort fields in real-time, complete filters, sort fields, and filter fields. Design charts using HTML5 designs, create graphs with HTML5, and design calendars for managing events with Drag and Drop.
It is possible to generate source code, import or export programs, and create reports in the Project menu. The Tools menu builds new SQL scripts and alters the themes, templates, and group buttons.
ScriptCase is an efficient and reliable solution for connecting to a database and creating reports, charts, menus, forms, calendars, and menus quickly.
The Scriptcase Amazing Features:
- Forms - Create easy and sophisticated arrangements that include automated validation, layout tabs, and multiple records, along with a grid editor.
- Report Group records, automatic calculation, a summary of reports and intricate graphics, filters, and sorting.
- Charts - Create custom charts with HTML5.
- Editable Grid Edit multiple records at the same time and create stunning Master-Detail apps.
- Filters - Offer search filters to allow different types of searches.
- Calendars - Make calendars that organize events by using drag and drop capabilities.
- Master-detail allows you to create one-to-many relationships.
- Dashboards are created using containers in which different components can be connected with grids, charts, and forms.
- Internationalization Edit and create messages in multiple languages. Make use of region formatting settings for date-time, currency, and time.
- Languages - Create interfaces for systems that can be translated into ten languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
- Support for Right to Left Develops applications that RTL support. RTL languages, which include Arabic as well as Hebrew.
- A wide range of database support extensive Database Support Scriptcase is compatible with all databases, including MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2, SQLite, and Sybase.
- Multiple Database Connections Scriptcase allows numerous connections to the same system or.
- Youtube Support Grids and forms allow complete Integration with YouTube.
- Google Maps Support The ability to display Google maps in grids and forms.
- Barcodes: Automatically create different barcodes such as EAN-8 13-EAN and EAN-128. Codabar, Interleaved 2of5, and Postnet.
- Quick Search - Filter records directly using an array or form without having to navigate between screens.
- Ajax Components Create applications with Ajax components.
- CAPTCHA - Add CAPTCHA objects in your applications to improve the secureness of the forms you use.
- Rich Text Editor (WYSIWYG) provides an influential text editor that supports HTML formatting for your created applications.
- File Upload Controls A file manager with the option of multiple uploads, a progress bar drag and drops, and fast uploading.
- Reports Dynamic Group By Create them using various options for grouping.
- Social Media Integration - Create systems that are integrated with social networks.
- Menus - Create different kinds of menus, such as horizontal or vertical and even tree.
- ListView Menus that support mobile devices. The menus can recognize mobile devices and instantly change the size.
- The ability to customize Code, Macros, and Libraries - Create custom code, macros, and libraries according to business rules.
- Project Diagram View all applications as well as the relationships between objects.
- Themes - Allow users to alter the appearance of apps during running.
- Visual Styles - Scriptcase permits users to edit all objects and styles, altering the appearance and feeling the complete system in seconds.
- The Query Builder lets you create SQL statements visually. Pick fields, tables, and joins, and then check the results.
- Database Builder - Create an online database, and maintain it with The Database Manager.
- Webhelp Generator - Generate documentation.
- Exporting Data - Export report in XLS, XML, DOC, and PDF.
- PayPal Integration Integrate your apps as well as systems into Paypal.
- Security - Design secure security systems that stop non-authorized users from accessing specific applications.
- LDAP Integration - Connect to the LAN administration.