WP Cloudflare GeoIP Redirect plugin allows you to redirect customers from selected countries to particular URLs.
Geolocation is completed utilizing Cloudflare IP Geolocation data.
Redirection is done with the PHP header() function, and you'll be able to select Temporary Redirect (307) or Moved Permanently (301).
To use this plugin, you want to set up Cloudflare for your site and empower Cloudflare IP Geolocation service. More information in the FAQ.
WordPress GeoIP Country Redirect plugin permits you to automatically redirect your traffic according to their nation, plus a set of principles that you can specify into the WordPress management panel.
The plugin automatically finds the state of your customers and will take the following activities:
- Redirect to a specific page of your own desire.
- Insert redirect rules for a particular Page in the dropdown of Pages, Posts, Categories, or Homepage
- NEW: Produce a Sitewide redirect rule regardless of what page/post/category it's.
- Mass Redirect: divert unwanted traffic with the addition of a mass divert rule. Nations with no redirect rule defined in the admin panel will be sent off to a specified place. This feature can be enabled or disabled.
- Plugin Admin Panel within Wp-Admin Region.
- Logging feature to observe errors with installation within the wp-admin panel and the most recent action like last nation diverted to that URL and so forth.
Click on the below link to download the NULLED version of WP GeoIP Country Redirect NOW!
Write your comment!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
Dear User! To download this file(s) you need to purchase this product or subscribe to one of our VIP plans.