WooCommerce Social Login extension allows users to login and checkout with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Windows Live, VKontakte (VK.com), Instagram, PayPal, Amazon.
What reports say about Social Login?
- Over 77% of consumers prefer social login when using an eCommerce site.
- Social sign-in can therefore lead to increased conversion rates – here’s an example with over 10% increase.
- Customers prefer social sign-in for security and personalization.
- 90% of people have encountered social login before, and more than half of people use it.
Enable Social Login for Seamless Checkout and Account Creation
If you have a registration system on your e-commerce website, then it take too much time of user to checkout so user get bored of it and thus it will decrease your sale. But, If you use WooCommerce Social Login, then it save user’s time so it will increase your sale.
When a customer first visits your site, you can simplify checkout by allowing them to check out as a guest. However, this introduces friction for customers that want to purchase from your store more than once (and hopefully many of them do!). They’ll have to create yet another username and password. WooCommerce Social Login makes this process as easy and secure as possible – customers can log into your site using their Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Windows Live, VKontakte (VK.com), PayPal, Instagram and Amazon accounts instead of creating a new user account credentials.
Link Social Accounts to User Accounts
New customer accounts that are created with social login will automatically be linked to the appropriate networks. Existing Socials will also be able to connect their accounts to social networks when logging in or via the “My Account” page.
You can even invite logged in users to link their accounts after checkout for faster purchase in the future. Simply enable Social login buttons on the Thank You page.
Social Login Report Page
Admin can change the order of social networks buttons by drag and drop interface and view number of sign-ups for each social network as shown in the image below.
Generate Pie graph for Social Networks Register Percentage.
Provide Account Management Tools
Customers will always be able to link or unlink social accounts from your site by visiting the “My Account” page:
Make Your Shopping Experience Smoother
Use WooCommerce Social Login to reduce friction when checking out or creating user accounts. Returning customers can log into your site with as little as one click if they’ve linked a social profile. Not only can customers easily log into your site without remembering another set of login credentials, but they’ll be able to breeze through purchasing and checkout with their new account, and you’ll benefit from increased trust and security.
For more details click here.
Answers to Common Questions
Does it work without WooCommerce?
Yes, Now this plugin works standalone & it doesn’t need WooCommerce.. You can independently use this plugin with WooCommerce, BuddyPress, bbPress, or PeepSo.
After login with Twitter, It redirects me on login page to enter email address, why?
Twitter doesn’t provide an email address when the user logs in, so we need to ask user to add email address for the first time so that we can link that email address to their account.
Why aren’t my Woo Social Login buttons displayed? I have them set for XXX pages.
You might have been already logged in to your website . Try this in a different browser and you’ll see login options.
Can customers still log in or change account information without linking their social accounts or if they delete it later?
Yep! This plugin ties into the existing WordPress user accounts. Your new customers are still created with customer accounts, using their email (Facebook, Amazon, Google) or handle (Twitter). They could reset passwords using their email addresses to log into your site normally.
In the case of users who have created an account with Twitter, We do prompt users to enter an email when logging in with these services.
Does Woo Social Login give the linked social networks access to all of the account information for that user on our website?
No, there’s very little information that’s sent back to the social network during the initial login and after that there’s no information exchanged until the user logs in again. The only data that’s passed back and forth is login information – nothing on orders, site activity, etc. See below for what information is pulled from each network.
Click here for more FAQ
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
- Please subscribe to the One Day VIP or higher plan. (Please click here to upgrade your account)
- Woocommerce Social Login Wordpress Plugin Free Download
- Woocommerce Social Login - Wordpress Plugin Nulled
- Woocommerce Social Login V2.8.3 Плагин Скачать
- Woocommerce Social Login Plugin Free Download
- Woocommerce Social Login Настройка Вконтакте
- Yith Woocommerce Social Login Premium Nulled
- Woocommerce Social Login - Wordpress Plugin
- Woocommerce Social Login Wordpress Plugin
- Woocommerce Social Login Free Download
- Woocommerce Social Login V2.8.3 Плагин
- Yith Woocommerce Social Login Nulled
- Woocommerce Social Login Shortcode
- Woocommerce Social Login Настройка
- Download Woocommerce Social Login
- Woocommerce Social Login Download
- Woocommerce Social Login Скачать
- Torrent Woocommerce Social Login
- Woocommerce Social Login Torrent
- Woocommerce Social Login Nulled
- Nulled Woocommerce Social Login