Introducing InHype - Blog & Magazine WordPress Theme
It was welcoming you To InHype, The premium WordPress theme by Power Elite author that will amaze you!
The smartest marketers know that your website's design can be the key to success. The design of your website's style and appearance plays significant roles in optimizing your conversion rate. According to global Adobe company research, 2/3 of users would prefer reading something that is beautifully created rather than plain. If you want your visitors to visit your website and interact with them, your content, should be appealing, and InHype brings design to a new height!
Improve your conversion rates, leads, and user engagement instantly by using The InHype WordPress theme.
What have we planned for you in the InHype theme pack in a nutshell? Thirty-eight blocks that can be reused through Customizer's exceptional drag-and-drop homepage builder for the theme with 11 new blog listing layouts, Post reviews and ratings and 20+ single post header variations for page headers, Unlimited headers for your site, Ajax load more feature 1 Click demo data importer that includes numerous stunning demos, bundled themes, theme widgets, and theme shortcodes. Google Page Speed optimization, Advanced Gutenberg support, AMP support, User/Authors registration, Social sign-in/sign-up Multi-Authors integration, and more!
InHype WordPress Blog Theme Review
InHype is the best theme to shine a spotlight on your work. The clean, flexible, responsive and robust magazine WordPress theme lets you take control and creates a buzz!
Ideal for magazines that support multi-author and private WordPress websites, this sophisticated and trendy WordPress theme is about creating content effectively. This means that your content will be attractive and exciting immediately after a user arrives on your site by presenting your content in a way that's attractive to read and simple to digest and organizing and dispersing information in the most efficient possible manner. InHype is the best tool to keep your readers engaged with your content by utilizing intelligent style and smooth navigation.
Also, the InHype platform lets you quickly build an engaging magazine or site that people will browse and enjoy. This means greater engagement, a higher conversion rate, higher revenue from advertising, and a website people have talked about for years.
Unlimited Customizations, Your Website, and Your Way
InHype uses our own exclusive drag-and-drop homepage builder that includes live previews in the WordPress customizer. It's straightforward to build your homepage, and then check how it looks as you proceed. The theme comes with 38 homepage blocks, each with different designs and options (including post blocks sliders, content blocks, and WooCommerce blocks and many more), ...), offering you endless combinations to experiment with. There are also endless possibilities of layouts for your website headers and 20+ single header layouts to achieve the perfect appearance.
If you'd instead use Gutenberg (the newly-released WordPress editor for content on WordPress 5.x) It's too no problem. InHype has a variety of themes with styles that have been adapted to work with Gutenberg.
The main point is that it doesn't require any understanding or understanding of CSS and HTML to make the most benefit from this impressive magazine WordPress theme. Just start by importing all the demos and content within just one click.
Immersive Blog Styles - No Limits
This stylish and versatile magazines and blogs WordPress theme have eleven different layouts for blogs that can be customized with infinite combinations and styles. From contemporary and modern to vibrant and modern as well as professional and sophisticated, InHype has a beautifully created layout designed to match your blog posts' style. Each style and layout is created to place your content in the forefront and draw users to your website from the first glimpse.
Control Your Content by Curating It. You're in Control
The best part about InHype is that it offers you complete control over the way your content is presented and the way users interact with it. This can lead to a larger audience and more traffic, which means more revenue and more conversions...
You can, for instance, assign content to different groups and then display them in different themes on the homepage. This helps users to find posts that interest them, and this will ensure that they'll be quickly enticed and stay on the website. In the same way as this, The Related Posts feature shows users the most popular posts they've liked, and you're more likely not to look for them elsewhere.
With the built-in control system for banners, it's simpler to convert this increased participation into conversions. This will result in increased advertising revenue for you.
With the social share and follow, the beautifully-designed captivating, and engaging content can also create a sensation on the social networks. It will also help build the reputation of your blog or magazine website and increase your audience.
A Better Users Experience, Fast and powerful
The bottom line is that users will stay with you and refer their friends to them - when they've had positive experiences. Good content is one factor, but your readers must have fun browsing, reading, and absorbing your content to turn into followers or subscribers.
Ajax LOAD MORE: The Ajax load more feature available for blog listings and homepage blocks is a small device that makes a significant difference. It allows users to load additional articles on your website or blog without restarting the web page. It's quick and easy, and there's no interruption or chance of losing them.
With a clean and simple code and using the most recent techniques (CSS3, HTML5, and more) InHype is quick and responsive and optimised for SEO as well as the speed of the page. InHype's adaptive layouts were built upon Bootstrap with retina support for a better browsing experience.
To make sure you make the most of the dynamic magazine and blog WordPress theme, we've added the video installation guide and step-by-step instructions for setting up. We're also here to assist you with any questions or need help, and with our lifetime updates, you'll always enjoy the most tools and functions as we push InHype even more!
Theme features list
InHype theme is an extremely fast (up to 100/100 Google Page Speed Score), modern, clean, and very flexible WordPress Blogging Theme designed especially for bloggers.
- 1-minute Easy Installation and Configuration (Video installation guide and Step by step Documentation guide included)
- Unique Homepage Drag&Drop Blocks Builder with Live Preview in WordPress Customizer
- 38 Homepage Blocks with different options and styles (Posts blocks, Sliders, Content blocks, Instagram, Subscribe, Categories, WooCommerce, and more).
- Use the same blocks many times on the homepage with different settings and on any position
- Use homepage blocks on any page or post using unique shortcodes
- Assign your posts to different groups and show them in different theme blocks on the homepage!
- 11 modern Blog listing layouts
- 20+ single post page header variations
- Unlimited site header variations
- Ajax “Load more” feature for Homepage Blocks
- Ajax “Load more” feature for Blog listing
- Theme Options with Live Preview in WordPress Customizer
- Post review and rating feature
- Gutenberg and WordPress 5.x support
- WooCommerce integration with mini cart in header.
- Enhanced Gutenberg blocks and styles
- User registration, login, and social sign-up/sign-in integration
- Multi-authors support. Allow users to register and add posts to your site
- Static homepage with theme blocks and Blog homepage support
- No CSS/HTML knowledge is required!
- Advanced Mega Menu
- Assign color and images to your posts categories
- 1 Click Demo Data Import with all demo data and demo pages from the preview site
- 10 Theme Enhanced WordPress plugins provided with theme for FREE
- Three menu positions with different styles (Top/Header/Footer) with the option to turn off any menu
- Dark and Light Top menu styles
- Dark and Light Main menu styles
- 10 Predefined color skins – create unlimited yourself
- Dark theme support
- Unlimited Blog Styles variations and layout combinations
- Worth Reading post block on a single post page (assign special posts to your post)
- Reading progress bar on the single post page
- Related posts feature
- 5 Widgets Sidebars areas (Left/Right/Footer Light/Footer Dark/WooCommerce)
- Custom Theme widgets (social share, list posts, recent comments, posts slider, content, categories widgets)
- Dedicated sidebars management for every page and post (Left/Right/Fullwidth)
- Different Header styles combinations
- Sticky header feature
- Fixed social share buttons block on the single post page
- Transparent header feature
- Different Footer Styles and layouts combinations
- Footer Shortcode block
- Featured posts header slider
- Topline feature
- Footer HTML block with background image and any content
- Smooth images animations
- Scroll animations for post listing
- Post/Page Image Header feature (add custom header image for every post)
- Transparent Post/Page Image Header feature
- Minor page/post width feature
- Disable the featured image on the single blog post (separately or for all posts)
- Custom Sliders support (Slider Revolution, Master Slider, and others)
- Advanced Posts Pagination links
- Built-in Advertising (Banners) management system
- JetPack Tiled Galleries support
- Set your image for the Body Background feature
- Set your image for the Header Background feature
- Instagram Feed Integration (widgets, galleries)
- MailChimp Newsletter subscribe integration
- Contact Forms support
- Lightbox and Lightbox Gallery integration for any images in your posts
- Social Share and Social Follow integration
- Post Formats support (Gallery, Video, Audio, Quote, Link, Status)
- SEO & PageSpeed Optimized
- Integrated Google Web Fonts (650+)
- Multiple authors support
- WooCommerce support (Shop features)
- Google AMP support
- Free Updates and dedicated support in the Ticket System
- Responsive layouts built on Bootstrap 3
- Retina images support
- Responsive images support
- Clean optimized CSS/HTML/PHP code
- Modern technologies (CSS3, HTML5 and more)
- Multi-Language (WPML) support
- Cross-Browser Compatible (Chrome / Firefox / IE / Edge / Safari / Opera)
- Well documented, full installation and configuration guide included!