Introducing W8 Contact Form - WordPress Contact Form Plugin
The W8 Contact Form for WordPress is among the most adaptable Contact Form plugins that can accommodate numerous recipients, infinite forms, styles, animations, and auto-reply options, and an array of other customizable options. It offers embed and floating sliding options to draw the people who visit the site.
It is a professional way to communicate with your customers quickly. You can easily modify the complete form by adding optional images, descriptions, and social media links. It is also possible to send a different auto-reply message to each recipient or make it a global setting. This plugin guarantees that you won't lose any messages. Just toggle the log option on, and your messages will be saved, after which you can view them from within your WordPress administrator area.
Skins and Styles
offers a variety of styles and skin combinations. The styles are mostly color schemes, and you can pick them up separately with different skins. The default view is the floating or sliding view; however, it is possible to embed it into any webpage to produce the flat type. The flat type can also be customized with preset skins and styles. The customization of skin and style can be done by changing the CSS file in the plugin.
Unlimited Contacts and Recipients' Social Icons
You can create as many recipients as you like using the Contact Form W8. Each has its fields including social icons, images and field, and you can also set up an individual auto-reply. Social icons can be linked with Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Skype, Tumblr, Flickr, and Foursquare. There is the option to change the status of any recipient to either passive or active, which means you do not have to remove it if it's unavailable for a short period. (for example: vacation)
Various Captcha Modes
Provides four different ways to fill out a captcha that include the disabled mode. In this instance, there is no captcha on the forms. The plugin is compatible with AJAX, so spammers can't fill out the form with ease. It is also effective in disabled captcha modes, but in case you require additional security, you can turn on at least one of the three distinct captchas. Math Captcha Math Captcha adds a simple calculation task to the form's sliding contact using the jQuery. It's a well-known captcha type since robots aren't able to fill it with the correct results. When using the Image Captcha mode, the plugin creates a random image with numbers, and the person visiting the page must fill in the required numbers. The process is performed on the server-side using PHP and is virtually impossible to alter. Hidden Captcha is a hidden field. Captcha is a novel solution built on the spam bots algorithm. These robots attempt to fill in all required fields on the site. The plugin will hide an empty field when it is in this way; then it checks the value of the field during submission. If the field is still not filled in, the form is sent successfully; otherwise, the process will stop.
Auto-Reply to Global and Individual
Global or individual autoresponse can also be customized in the WordPress administrator. You can set it for every recipient or make it a global setting across all the recipients. It's straightforward you just need to leave blank the auto-reply for each recipient. The WordPress Plugin will use the global auto-reply text. They will be removed if you do not fill in both the global and individual auto-reply options.
Logging User Activity
The user's activities are recorded using this option, and you will be able to view all emails in the admin panel of your website, even if your temporary email address isn't working. Be attentive to the size of logs. The hundreds or thousand log entries could impact your site, so don't forget to remove the logs regularly.
Reactive Layout and Mobile-Friendly Design
Compatible with the majority of screen sizes on devices such as mobiles and tablets. This means that you can incorporate an interactive form on your site that will utterly compatible with the users' screens. A fancy navigation bar allows users to scroll down within the form if the Content is more in size than that of the.
In addition to the general styles and skins, as well as the overall skins and styles, the contact form's components can be personalized with additional options. The border of photos can be removed or set to a customized color using its built-in RGB Color Picker. You can also have the option of choosing from 10 different types of photos. These styles generally alter the appearance of the recipient's pictures as well as the way they appear.
- Display as Global or use Multiple Contact Forms with Shortcodes
- Provides Total Customization with Shortcodes as well
- Enable or Disable Sending Copy to the Customer
- Attractive Animation when you Change the Target Contact(Subject)
- Unlimited Contacts, Unlimited Contact Forms
- Animated Instant Validation
- Automatically Preload the Contact's Images
- Option to Hide Contact's Photos
- Ajax-Based Contact Form, Works without Reloading the Page
- Four Different Captcha Modes: Image, Math, Hidden Field, or Disabled
- Option to do not Display on Mobiles
- Custom Vertical Position
- Upload your Contact Icon
- Ability to Reverse the Contact's Header (Change the Photo and Titles Order)
- Light and Dark Styles
- Minimal and Default Skins
- Contains the Original and a Minified jQuery File.
- Usable HTML Template/Tags in Auto-Reply Messages
- 10 Unique Photo Styles
- Customize Contacts' Order with Shortcodes
- Disable Photo's Border Color or use the RGB Color Picker to set
- Shake and HeartBeat Icon animations with Custom Shake Animation Time
- 9 Social Icons, Active or Passive Status, Auto-Reply Message, and Additional Custom Parameters for Contacts
- Global Auto-Reply or Set Different Ones for Each Contact
- Joker Tags to dynamically include Client's Name, Message, Email Address, Subject to the Auto-Reply Message
- Enable or Disable Detailed Logging
- Logs Contain All Informations about the Contact Form Activity, including Status (Success or Failed), Sender and Recipient Informations, Messages, Autoreply, and More
- With Inline/Flat Style, Include it to the Content as an Integrated Contact Form.
- Ability to Open, Close, Hide, Show the Contact Form by Clicking on a Link
- Responsive, Mobile Friendly
- Ability to Lock the Screen with a Dark, Transparent Background
- Fixed Positions
- Optional Automatic Slide-In when the Visitor Reach the Bottom of the Page
- Enable or Disable the Close Icon
- 10 Different Open/Close Easing Animations
- Translation-Ready, Contains a Simple Custom, Built-In Translator and also Supports WPML (Standard WordPress Localization)
- Select the Direction of the Contact Form (Left or Right)
- Option to Auto-Open the Contact Form just once for each Visitors
- Unlocks Screen and Close the Contact Form by Clicking on the Background
- Hide/Show the Contact Icon
- Adjustable Transparency
- Three Different Icon Sizes
- Detailed Documentation