Introducing Exicube Taxi App
- Clear Organized Code - The entire project is comprised of numerous sub-projects. Each of the sub-projects is connected by the Monorepo concept.
- React and React Native (Expo) - The most efficient technologies that are used to build applications for Web as well as Mobile, respectively. Expo allows you to create iOS or Android Native Apps from the same source code and the same source code on any Operating device, Windows or Mac OS.
- Database and hosting Database - For databases, we are using the reliable Firebase Realtime Database and Firebase's hosting platform. Firebase Functions is used for the entire server-side logic. We've been working with Firebase for many years and trust it to be the best platform for app development.
- Authentication The authentication process is handled via Firebase Authentication. Telephone (OTP SMS) authentication is the most common method. Other than that, Social Auth using Facebook and Apple are also part of the.
- Map-Based Method Drag Maps to select an Address and the autocomplete service backed through Google APIs. Complete tracking of vehicles on Map andGoogle APIs is more commonly used to calculate distances and times for estimations.
- Flexible booking Book Now or Book Later Scheduling is offered. Select available options for vehicles. Instant estimate before confirming the booking.
- Car Types The customer is presented with various vehicle types on the booking page, and the Administrator decides on these with various time and distance rates.
- Booking Management All users can enjoy the ability to view their complete booking list on both the app and the web. You can select a booking and then decide to cancel it. The administrator can handle all reservations.
- Dispatching Options Fully automatic dispatch, with the option to manually send jobs to Drivers. The administrator can also dispatch manually.
- Cancellations Option to cancel with reasons. System to define different cancellation fees based on specific conditions. Completely automated credits to Wallet.
- Driver approvals Driver Registration is designed to input the Vehicle Details along with the Driver's Driving License for Verification. Admin can check this to be approved, and approval is an optional feature.
- Driver Job Descriptions Real-time booking requests are added to the Tasks list. Sound alerts are not stopped for a new job when the app runs in the background. Drivers can reject or ignore requests.
- Ride Security: Various security features can be integrated with the app.
-- OTP system to match the driver and customer for pickup.
- Alarm call feature.
Customer is able to track drivers live in real-time.
- Navigation - Google Map-based navigation is integrated into the system, and the driver can directly forward location coordinates to Google Navigation with one tap.
- Fleet Management The Fleet Management Admins can add businesses to their Fleet Admins. Fleet Admins have the power to approve and add their drivers. Also, they can check their earnings.
- Driver Earnings and Withdraw Driver earnings add to Wallet. Drivers can choose to withdraw Wallet funds at any time. The request will be sent to Admin to be approved.
- Pay Methods Three principal payment methods: Cash, Wallet, and online payment gateways. Online payment gateways allow the introduction of various financial instruments to the app.
Wallet - Drivers and Customers each have their Wallet. Customers can top-up their accounts and make payments out of them. Earnings from drivers are added to the Wallet and can be withdrawn. Administrators have the option to replenish the Wallets of both kinds of users.
Cash - Customers can pay cash.
Online Payment Gateway, Online Payment Gateway App, offers the possibility to pay using integrated payment gateways that accept credit cards and different payment options.
- Payment Gateways many payment gateways are integrated into the app.
Paypal, Braintree, Stripe, Paytm, Payfast, Paystack, Liqpay, Paystack, SecurePay, Payu-Latam, Culqi
- Multiple Languages Support The option to set up multiple languages. The entire range of Left to Right Languages is supported.
- Account Management Users can edit their basic profile information and pictures on the Application's profile page. Users can also delete their accounts by visiting this page.
- User management Administrators can add, edit, or delete each of the three types of users: drivers, customers, and fleet Administrators. The Administrator can also approve the Driver and reset the status of the Drivers as Busy.
- Communication Active booking provides the option of Chat as well as phone calls between the Customer and Driver. Chat also has Push Notification integrated.
- Referral Bonuses and Promos The amount of the referral and Promo code valid for a period can be set up via the Admin portal. The referral program will benefit users who sign up and use the referral code, andPromo codes are available when making payments to get discounts.
- The Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) and Expo are a team to offer the best system for Push Notifications. New bookings or changes to booking status, as well as chat, are covered by push notifications, and the Admin can Send out bulk Push Notifications to app users.
- Statistic and reports: The Dashboard for Admin comes with basic earnings information and an interactive map of active drivers. The Dashboard also has complete reports on the driver-based earnings and the app's earnings for the Administrator.
- Documentation The setup is well documented, and the guideline is included along with the code. Additionally, video links are included inside the manual.
- Updates Code includes every future update for free. Updates comprise Bug Solutions Lifetime Security Updates Lifetime, the Discretionary Version Update Lifetime, and App store policy updates by the requirement.