Introducing Bhojon - Best Restaurant Management Software with Restaurant Website
Bhojon online restaurant management system is the all-in-one Restaurant Management Solution with Restaurant POS. This system is developed to automate day to day activity of a restaurant. This system has a fully automated online ordering system, website, cloud kitchen, QR-based order-taking system (addons), and Desktop / offline application (addons). Restaurant food production management system, User-friendly POS to manage your sales. We have also developed apps for it. From websites or android apps, customers can order food easily from any place and book their table, position, server, etc., for lunch or dinner. And from the admin panel, the admin can monitor everything.
- Display a food/drink menu with a variant screen size on any mobile device. E.g., tablets and smartphones.
- Mobile applications should be independent of platforms (iOS/Android); check if Multi-Language can be featured. That is a separate addons module and payable.
- The food/drink menu can contain pictures (and videos).
- Admin panel for restaurant administrator, where admin can create, read, update and delete operations on the menu.
- The restaurant admin can create a new user and assign roles such as server and admin.
- Customers can order one or more food/drink items.
- Send an ‘order acceptance’ notification to the customer after a waiter accepts the order.
- In the case of N number, the waiter is listening for orders from the customer; if a waiter W1 accepts the order O1, the other waiter W2 should not have any access or control over it.
- The server can manually add/update/delete the orders in the system‐generated orders.
- Menu Option: Each food item may have an option such as spicy level/lemon/sauce and a comment box for giving additional comments. The server for all the manual entries can edit the customer screen later.
- Customers can cancel or edit the order before submitting the order to the queue.
- The table will show ‘Booked’ until the customer pays the Bill.
- Once the order is finalized by the customer and set to the queue, the kitchen staff/cook/chef can see that and send an acknowledgment of the order received there.
- Besides a regular inventory, the system will maintain an ingredients inventory so that when the order is processed in the kitchen, the admin will know how much each ingredient has been consumed. It will send an alert of a shortage of ingredients.
- Customers can pay via cash/card.
Click on the below link to download NULLED version of Bhojon - Best Restaurant Management Software with Restaurant Website NOW!