Introducing BWL Advanced FAQ Manager
BWL Advanced Forum Manager is a powerful and premium WordPress plugin that lets you create and display unlimited FAQ articles for the WordPress website. The Advanced FAQ Manager plugin has a zero-configuration requirement, which is an advantage. This means you don't have to think about complicated and custom configurations to utilize this Plugin. Download, install, and activate the Plugin, and you're in good shape.
The Plugin comes with a built-in Shortcode Editor panel, which includes TinyMCE Editor and works fine inside The Gutenberg editor. This means that you can easily add shortcodes and show the FAQ information on any page or post, and website widgets.
FAQ Plugin has an extensive options panel with valuable options such as custom FAQ display options, Font settings themes, and more. At the back of the Plugin's FAQ section,, it is easy to add, edit, delete, or organize FAQs. Furthermore, the feature of a Custom FAQ widget lets you display FAQs on sidebars.
- Zero configuration is required.
- Create an unlimited number of FAQs.
- FAQ live search to find FAQ posts quickly.
- FAQ pagination system.
- Seven different FAQ themes with a custom theme builder.
- Display FAQs in tabs.
- Front-end FAQ asks form.
- Captcha validation for FAQ submission.
- The custom slug for a single FAQ.
- Extensive FAQ option panel.
- Visual shortcode editor.
- Accordion and toggle mode.
- Expand All/ Collapse All Buttons.
- Font-awesome up/down Arrow for FAQ Collapse Navigation.
- RTL support.
- 3 Types of Built-in FAQ Widgets.
- FAQ sorting option.
- FAQ rating option.
- FAQ categories & topics.
- FAQ Filtering by categories and topics in the admin panel.
- Display a Single FAQ Anywhere on Site.
- Pure CSS3 Accordion with jQuery Fallback.
- Responsive Layout.
- Ready for localization.
- WPML compatible.
- Support WordPress’s latest version.
- Well Documentation
- Automatic notification for the new version.
- Get Premium and quick support from the developer.
Click on the below link to download NULLED version of BWL Advanced FAQ Manager NOW!