WooCommerce Lucky Wheel provides you the ideal method to collect emails from clients who visited your shop. The plugin provides your clients to input their emails and have an opportunity to win a discount voucher by turning the wheel using WooCommerce Lucky Wheel.
- Allowing clients to register emails to spin to get a discount voucher.
- Auto-generate unique coupons every time a client wins the wheel.
- Send voucher code into the email address that's needed to twist the wheel.
- Sync client emails for your MailChimp account.
POP-UP: A little pop-up looks to the corner of this display, clicking it is going to start the Lucky Wheel windows.
- Deluxe bit: Free into add/remove wheel bits, maybe up to 20 bits.
- Spinning Times: Restrict the rotation time of every email
- Delay Between Each Twist Of An Mail: choose the delay time between every spin of an email
- Wheel pop-up: Display a little wheel pop-up on the website front-end. Click the pop-up will start the Lucky Wheel Windows.
- Pop-up place: Select in which the Wheel pop-up looks on the front end, there are 6 places to be chosen Top left, Top right, Bottom left, Bottom right, Middle left, Middle right.
- Intent: Select to allow clients to open the Wheel by clicking the wheel pop up or allow the wheel looks automatically.
- Hide pop-up: Hide the wheel pop up front-end, this choice should empower only when you picked the automatic screen on the Intent alternative.
- Initial showing time: Select a first showing time once the pop-up is concealed.
- Hide the pop-up following winning spins: Select a waiting period for your pop-up to reappear following a successful twist.
- Publish webpages: Select to display the pop-up just on the Home, Blog, or Shop page.
- Conditional Tags: utilizing WordPress Publish tags to configure that pages at which the wheel pop up will look.
- Resale worth kind: Select a voucher value type for every slice, there are 6 choices that you pick: Non (win nothing), Present voucher, a percentage reduction, fixed merchandise reduction, fixed cart reduction.
- Tag: Type in a tag for each wheel bit, this tag will be shown on the front end.
- Worth: When the wheel bit worth type is"Present coupon" then you want to paste the coupon code within this subject. In the event, the wheel bit worth is"Non" then you may leave this field empty. In the event, the wheel bit worth is just another reduction kind, then you are going to have to spend the sum of the discount. The plugin will likely automatically create coupons with that sum.
- Valued-coupon Slices Label: Input the appreciated coupon piece tag working with the shortcode undefined
- winning probability: Configure the winning odds of every slice (as proportions ), all bit winning odds total must be 100 percent.
- Piece wallpaper color: get a background color for every bit.
- Vehicle color: allow the plugin automatical pickup piece colors.
- Clone bit: Clone a bit with the very same values for all choices
- Eliminate slice: permit you to completely delete a bit.
- Wheel description: Compose a Wheel description explain the wheel for your client using an HTML form, you may add images into the description.
- Wallpaper: Publish a photograph or get a color to use as the wheel background.
- Twist button: Type from the text that the twist button SPIN NOW, TRY YOUR LUCK...)
- Twist button shade: Layout the wheel with background and text color.
- Pointer Color: Select a color for the wheel.
- Hanger center color: Select a color for the wheel center area.
- To not show again: Permit choice to let the client conceal the wheel to get a moment.
- Automatically hide wheel following finish rotation: Following a powerful spin the wheel is going to be concealed
- Wheel center background picture: This the ideal place to set your logo.
- Wheel Border Colour: Select a wheel boundary color.
- Wheel Border Dot Shade: Select a scatter shade, dots will acquire the wheel edge.
- Wheel Spinning Duration: choose the time that the wheel spin before quitting and display the outcome.
- Pointer Position: choose the wheel position center, top, bottom, or right.
EMAILS: Clients' emails will be stored in the plug-in backend and could be synced to a MailChimp account. A congratulation email will be delivered if a client winning a trophy by spinning the wheel. The email will be sent to the email address which the client has only typed in.
- MailChimp: Utilizing MailChimp API secret to sync emails to your selected mail list.
- Winning email: Publish the email with Theme, Heading, and articles. It's possible to use shortcodes to configure the content.
- Front-end message: There are just two cases of messages which will be exhibited on the front-end. A message to the case a client wins something. Another for the instance a client hit the item using the "non" value type.
- Shortcodes: Shortcodes are offered for you to exhibit values to front-end, utilize these shortcodes to style front-end message and mails
- Accessible shortcodes:
- undefined: display the client's name.
- undefined: The voucher code, maybe a present voucher or coupons which are created by the plugin.
- undefined: The tag of this piece that the client reach by turning the wheel.
- undefined: The expiration date of this voucher.
- undefined: Show a"voucher" text which connects to the checkout page.
- undefined: The email address that won the prize.
COUPON: Select a present or allow the plugin to automatically create coupons with the very same choices as in the WooCommerce system.
AUTO-UPDATES: Fill in your own Envato Purchase code to permit the auto-update attributes. It's possible to upgrade the plugin directly on your Dashboard. Each license could be activated on a single domain only. You can use just upgrade automatically in-service time That's functioning
Click on the below link to download the NULLED version of WooCommerce Lucky Wheel NOW!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
- Please subscribe to the One Day VIP or higher plan. (Please click here to upgrade your account)