Introducing WooCommerce Refund And Exchange With RMA
This extension provides a single solution to all refund processes. It replaces the default process that doesn't allow for any communication with customers or handle refund requests.
Are you losing customers because of your complicated and cumbersome refund processes?
We have just come up with an innovative and final solution that would simplify the entire refund process and ultimately save your customer money.
WooCommerce users can submit a request for a product refund or an exchange request under the Refund and Exchange system. This entire process is handled by a dedicated mailing system that keeps both the buyer and store owner on the same page.
WooCommerce refunds: Custom order status
Multiple order statuses can be created for refund or exchange—order status changes as the refund or exchange process run.
If a customer requests a refund for an order product, then the order status becomes Refund Requested. Order status changes to Refund Approved when a product refund request has been approved. Order status changes to Refund Approved when product refund request has been canceled.
If a customer submits an exchange request for an item, the order status becomes an Exchange Requested. Once an exchange request has been approved, the order status will change to Exchange Approved. The order status will then become Exchange Approved.
After the order has been placed, refund and exchange options are available for a limited time. Once the order status has been completed, the user can send a refund or exchange request. One request cannot be submitted while another is being processed. This means that both a refund and an exchange request cannot be placed for the same order.
A customer can request a product refund for an order. If a refund request has been accepted, woocommerce will use the refund feature to process it. You can submit multiple refund requests within the timeframe available, even if a request has been processed. This means that the user can request a refund for any order product multiple times, even if a previous request was processed.
A customer can submit multiple product order exchange requests for one order product if the exchange amount exceeds the product amount, woocommerce defaults to using the payment method for extra payments. This means that the customer can submit an exchange request for an order product multiple times, even if any previous return request has been processed.
A merchant may refund any amount that was included in Tax. If Include Tax is turned on, the user can exchange or refund a product that includes tax. If merchant disables Include tax setting, then tax price will not be calculated in refund or exchange. WooCommerce Product RMA does not include the option to include tax.
Auto Accept Refund Request
If the merchant wishes to accept the refund request automatically, then enable the auto-to to accept refund request setting. When the user submits a product refund request, the merchant approves the request, and a notification email is sent to the merchant.
Refund/Exchange for Guest Users
Both Guest and Registered Users can submit exchange or return requests. A page is created called Refund/Exchange Request upon Extension Activation. This allows the guest user to enter their order ID and email and proceed with refund/exchange requests.
Merchants can charge a handling fee to process refunds and exchange requests. Admin.
Minimum Order Amount
To enable both features, the order total must exceed or equal the minimum order amount on the backend. For both exchange and refund requests, the minimum order amount must be met.
The customer can't request a refund or exchange for sale items if this feature is turned on. For WooCommerce Product RMA, the sale item setting is distinct from the exchange and refund request.
Notification by Email
From the backend, the merchant can also personalize user notification emails.
- Notification for Refund Request
- Notification of Refund Request
- Refund Request Approve Notification
- Notification of cancellation for refund request
- Notification to Exchange Request
- Notification received for Exchange Request
- Exchange Approve Notification
- Notification of Exchange Cancel Request
Any product can be refused by the merchant for a refund or exchange. You can disable exchange or refund a product by going to the Advanced section of the product detail page.
Any specific category products can be refused a refund or exchange by the merchant.
Multiple requests can be handled.
Merchant can allow/disable multiple exchanges or refund requests for an order. Merchant can disable Multiple Request handling so that only one request for a refund or exchange is processed.
When a request is accepted, the merchant can manage the stock of exchanged or refunded products. The setting can be enabled to exchange or refund product quantities.
Track Order Status
The merchant can choose the order status for which the Customer can send a refundDashboardProfilePortfolioFollowers 53Followers 8SettingsHidden ItemDownloadsReviewsRefundsPayoutsEarningsStatements or exchange request.
If required, the merchant can create custom CSS to refund or exchange your order form.
The merchant can enable this feature to save the refund amount to the customer's wallet.
Allow Customers to pay through their wallet by adding a payment gateway.
Manage customer Walt
From the Customer Edit page, manage the Customer Wallet.
Shortcode for Customer Wallet
To display Customer Wallet on any page, add a Shortcode.
Regenerate Wallet code
To allow the customer to modify their Wallet Coupon Code, add a Coupon Regenerator.
Cancel your order
Customers can add the Cancel Order feature.
Catalog settings are a priority. Here merchants can choose products and set maximum return and exchange days for catalog products.
This WooCommerce refund plugin allows merchants to enable this feature to set the refund policy in two ways.
- Policy-based on price
- Time-based policy
Allow Exchange Request with the Same Product or Variations
You can now exchange the product you have ordered with another product or its variations.
WooCommerce refund plug-in: Custom email template
You can now send an email template to request a refund or exchange.
The key features
- Merchants can either enable or disable the refund request feature.
- After delivery, the customer may return the product.
- Customers can request multiple product refunds depending on the reason.
- The return feature can be enabled for a limited number of days after the order is delivered.
- A merchant can deactivate the refund option for items on sale.
- For a refunded product, the merchant may charge shipping costs.
- A merchant may refuse to refund a selected category of product.
- Merchant can enable/disable the Exchange Request feature.
- Customers can submit multiple product exchange requests with justification.
- Exchange is available for a limited number of days after delivery of the order.
- The merchant can customize refunds and exchange email content.
- Both admin and merchant will be notified by email about all events.
- A customer may pay an additional amount during the exchange process.
- Merchants can make multiple refund exchange requests.
- Auto accepts refund requests must be submitted within a certain time frame.
- The merchant can define the Header and Footer of email content.
- A merchant can manage to exchange or refund a product.
- For certain order statuses, the merchant may allow a refund or exchange.
- If required, the merchant can create custom CSS to refund or exchange your order form.
- Merchants can request that the customer's refund amount be added to their wallet.
- Allow Customers to pay through their wallet by adding a payment gateway.
- You can add a setting to manage customer Wallets from the Customer edit page.
- To display Customer Wallet on any page, add a Shortcode.
- To allow the customer to modify their Wallet Coupon Code, add a Coupon Regenerator.
- Customers can add the Cancel Order feature.
- You can add Catalog Settings to choose the days you wish to exchange or refund products based on your admin requirement.
- The administrator can set up an Add-Time Based Refund Policy.
- The administrator can set the Add Price Based Refund Policy
- Customers can also exchange orders for less than the order amount and have any remaining amount refunded.
- Customers can choose between manual or wallet refunds.