Introducing Redis Cache Pro
A company class Redis thing cache backend for WordPress Really reliable, highly-optimized, and totally customizable, using a dedicated engineer if you need it.
- Rewritten for raw functionality
- WordPress thing cache API compliant
- Easy debugging & logging
- Cache prefetching and Analytics
- Entirely unit examined (100% code coverage)
- Safe connections using TLS
- Health checks via WordPress & WP CLI
- Optimized for WooCommerce, Jetpack & Yoast SEO
Object Cache Guru was written from the ground up with raw functionality in mind to prevent unnecessary Redis writes and reads and keep a minimal memory footprint.
With 170+ evaluations and 100% policy, every change to the codebase is analyzed from all supported PHP variations (7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4), in addition to single cases and clusters of Redis v4 and v5.
Object Cache Guru is widely studied and optimized for WooCommerce. For your reassurance, we are also tracking the WooCommerce codebase and forthcoming releases for possible caching problems.
Alerts & Logging
Sometimes you don't understand what is going wrong. The opt-in logging and educational error coverage make it a cinch to discover. You may even use your PSR-3 logger.
100% API compliant
Object Cache Guru follows WordPress's Object Cache API into the letter to prevent mix-ups or error-prone yield values.
Object Cache Pro integrates closely with WordPress itself, and also the dash widget makes interactions simple. It is Website Health integration, WP CLI commands, Query Monitor integration, and Debug Bar panels offer a profound insight into your cache, and it is health.
The passing of this broadly used Predis library prompted Object Cache Guru's modular code, which lets adopting new extensions (for instance, Credits) and brand new backends (DynamoDB or even Memcached) in no time.
Expert, hands-on assistance setting up your thing cache, and get a response in no more than 30 minutes from the committed engineer through email or Slack.
And even more...
- Quicker serialization and igbinary service
- Supports LZF and ZSTD compression
- Asynchronous flushing
- Crucial prefetching
- Batcache & WP Rocket service
- Utilizes semantic versioning (SemVer)
- Network (multisite) service
- Works as Must-Use Plugin (MU) service
- Thorough and helpful documentation
- Cache analytics(early access)
We are a proud sponsor of PhpRedis, which can be used by tens of thousands of businesses all around the planet and is now the most downloaded PECL expansion ever, with more than 7 million downloads and counting.
Click on the below link to download NULLED version of Redis Cache Pro NOW!