Introducing Everything WordPress & WooCommerce products Filter
Filter Everything plugin allows you to create professional filtering systems for WooCommerce products and other types of Posts.
It's a brand new filter plugin that features faceted filters.
- Filters almost everything in WordPress -- Posts, Products, and any custom post types.
- It works on any page, even single pages, created using Page builders such as Elementor, WPBakery Composer, and Divi.
- Filtering any custom WP Queries
- Unique SEO features allow you to filter pages for indexing by Search Engines and increase traffic.
- It is light and fast.
Filters for any WordPress post type
WooCommerce products and posts, recipes, cars, real-estate objects, and so forth.
Add it to any WordPress page.
These pages can be created using Page builders such as Elementor, Divi builder and Themify, WPBakery Composer, or Oxygen builder.
Supports custom WP Queries
Filter posts that are related to Any WP query on a page. You can also include custom WordPress loops that are directly placed in the theme files.
Filters using any WordPress parameters
Take this example:
- Custom Fields can be used to determine the price, sale price, or any other numeric value.
- Rating of the product
- Product category, tag, or any custom product taxonomy
- All product attributes: Size, color, length, and width, etc
- All product statuses: In stock, Downloadable. Backordered. Featured.
- Product Type: Simple, group, external, variable, simple, group
- Shipping class
- Visibility of Product
- Brand of the product
- Any custom WordPress Taxonomy
- Featured image (exists/not existing)
- Product/Post views count
- Cooking time
- You can put anything you want into Taxonomy and Custom Fields in WordPress.
Compatible with Page Builders
It has been tested with Elementor and Divi builder. Themify builder. WP Bakery composer. Oxygen builder.
Permalinks and URLs that are clean and pretty
This allows you to filter the results pages. This allows indexing them by Search Engines.
Supports individual filters sets for pages
This allows you to create filters specific to certain Categories, Tags, or other pages. You can filter products and posts using only relevant parameters.
In URL, arbitrary filters are ordered.
You should make certain filtering pages available to indexing
Search Engines: Increase your website traffic using "chunky middle", and "long-tail" keywords.
Individual SEO titles, H1 titles, and Meta descriptions
To filter pages
This allows you to generate an H1 title, SEO Title, and Meta description automatically for filtering pages.
Filter terms dynamic recount posts
After choosing a term or set numeric filters value, you always know how many products you will see.
This will be familiar to all WordPress users
Design of clean filters
This ensures compatibility with all WordPress themes.
Compatible with all themes
Simply choose the primary color of the filter.
Hooks and template-overriding feature
This allows you to set filters appearance and behavior according to your needs.
Filters can be collapsed and expanded
Native WordPress-style Dashboard
Scrolling automatically to the top of the page if all products are on one page
Search results for filters
Filter Everything plugin allows you to refine your WordPress search
Compatible with caching plugins
COMPATIBLE WITH POPULAR PLAUGINS
- Tested with the following page builders: Elementor. Divi theme and builder. Themify builder. WPBakery Composer. Oxygen builder. Compatible with all page builders.
- Compatible with the WPML plugin.
- Tested with the following SEO plugins: All in One SEO (Yoast SEO), Rank Math SEO, and The SEO Framework.
Filter Everything was selected as the Featured Item for the Week on CodeCanyon
LIST OF OPTIONS
- Filtering parameter
- URL prefix to filter
- Meta key (for filters using Custom Field)
- Radio buttons
- Post count
- Terms not included
- Show Hierarchy (for hierarchical taxonomies).
- Slider to enable range Disabled]
- Slider Step (numeric value).
Filter set options
- The location (any page where the Filter Set should be displayed)
- WP Query should be filtered
- Avoid empty words
- Show the count
- Filters that are not used
- Each CSS ID or Class Of Posts Container
- Order number - pages that have two or more filter sets
Optional SEO Rules
- Type Post
- Combination of filters (Archive page + filter)
- SEO title
- Meta description
- Title H1
- SEO Description (SEO text to be used on a specific page for filtering)
Setting (most important).
- URL Prefixes – Order and Values
- Indexed filters
- Setting up mobile devices
- AJAX settings
- Color scheme
- Smart scroll
- Layout and behavior customizations
Click on the below link to download NULLED version of Everything WordPress & WooCommerce products Filter NOW!