Introducing Docy Documentation And Knowledge Base HTML5 Template with Helpdesk Forum
Docy is an HTML online documentation template for HTML that's responsive and powerful. It can help you quickly create documentation for your next product. You can use it to document APIs, plugins, and templates, as well as software and user manuals. It is based on Bootstrap 4 with many elements that make interactive documentation simple.
Docy was designed for readers. It is optimized for reading, not page views or engagement. It turns out; context is an essential part of learning.
Scrollable Onepage Documentation
Docy is more than a template. It also includes a set of tools to help you create product documentation most efficiently. We adhered to the best coding practices by using w3.org standards. It is search engine friendly (SEO optimized) and works on all devices (desktops, mobiles, iPads).
Tools and Functionalities
Here are some amazing tools that will help you build your product documentation interactively.
- Dark mode switcher.
- Font size switcher
- Full-width and Box width container-based.
- Article Table of contents (on this page)
- Documentation with sticky and non-sticky header
- Onepage documentation
- Documentation feedback
- Dynamic, informative pre-loader on every page
- Footnotes for doc reference
- Page preview tooltip
- Can I use? for showcasing appropriate and inappropriate options
- Image Hotspot to point out the targeted parts of an image
- Responsive Layout
- Built with Bootstrap 4.3
- CSS3 & HTML5 validated by w3.org standards
- SCSS files included
- Semantic coding
- 40+ Pages
- Sticky sidebar
- Full-width layout
- Syntax highlighter
- Button variations
- Alerts / Messages / Notes
- Directory explanation
- File tree navigation
- Table of content
- Software Change-log
- Property table
- Article feedback
- Responsive video (YouTube, Vimeo, Self-hosted)
- Easy to Customize.
- Bootstrap 4 Responsive Framework
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Super Clear and Clean Layout.
- Awesome and Creative Design.
- Great CSS Animations.
- Search Engine Optimised Code.
- W3C Validated Code.
- Mailchimp integrated.
- Free Google Fonts.
- Free Font Based Icons.
- All Modern Browser Supported.
- Developer-friendly code.
- Free Update.
- Well Commented Code
Sources and Credits
- Icon Font: The Elegant Icon
- Icon Font: font awesome
- Images Used: Freepik, Unsplash
Click on the below link to download NULLED version of Docy Documentation And Knowledge Base HTML5 Template with Helpdesk Forum NOW!