Introducing FAQ Revolution WordPress Plugin
FAQ Revolution tries improving the classical question-to-static-answer scheme by introducing a choice-based system. It has a powerful search engine that allows for custom keyword definitions and provides a Knowledge-base section to your website. Everything that is focused on SEO!
- FAQ system:
- Categories of FAQ subjects with an optional child-subject
- Image for First-Level Subjects: Optional image
- Standard question-to-answer FAQ
- Answers based on choice. Each FAQ note can lead to you a customized text, either a predefined text, the creation of a new question.
- Each FAQ node could be associated with a photo gallery that is a lightbox
- Each FAQ node could have related Knowledge-base articles or external hyperlinks
- Every FAQ has an individual page to make it easier for search engines.
- The FAQ search tool, creating custom keywords manually to assist users in finding the correct answer
- Customized FAQ sorting (by default, FAQs are ordered alphabetically)
- Theme template option for FAQ pages
- FAQs search and display shortcodes:
- (optional) The subject selection that is forced
- (optional) Optional: forced child-subject selection
- (optional)" search mode" to display FAQs only in the context of the textual search
- Complete deep linking system for every event ( in targeted pages by using one search box)
- Elementor as well as Visual Composer native integration
- Knowledge-base section:
- Tags from the Knowledge Base, the grouping of articles, and the option of displaying them at the end of the article.
- Tags archived for Articles (using the template of your theme)
- Theme template option for KB articles
- Database of external links: Record the links that are to be incorporated into FAQ nodes
- Base-URL control of FAQs, tags for KB and KB
- Complete control over font sizes as well as colors
- Flexible fixed text that can be customized
- 100 percent translatable, WPML or Polylang ready
- Dev-friendly API to search or retrieve FAQs
What is the reason for the case?
A crucial part of the internet is questions and answers. Just consider how many times do you look for answers?
It is the responsibility of websites to answer most efficiently and provide users with the information they're searching for. Most FAQ systems are made with collapsible accordions and static text. But are they efficient?
The FAQ revolution continues the LCweb supportwebsite'ss experience ( serving more than 37.000 customers since 2015). It takes it a leap forward by introducing innovative concepts like semantic search assister and questions based on choice.
Furthermore, it provides an actual knowledge-base section on your site. It allows you to link articles and external links to every FAQ to provide a superior user experience!
Questions based on choice
Static answers can't work with questions that have many variables or result in sub-questions. This is where choice-based FAQs make the difference by providing users with specific answers to their questions!
By using a user-friendly builder, you can build your cases tree and analyze theuser'ss needs. Like you're speaking face-to-face!
Each response could be a customized or predefined text, but you can continue to ask the user to understand the context better.
As you will see in the demo, the answers could include a photo gallery and links to the underlying pages. All of this has been designed to provide the most accurate solution in the most efficient method possible.
FAQs search aider
What is important is the speed at which you give users the informationthey'ree seeking, and, in most instances, different users will not use the exact keywords.
By default, FAQ Revolution considersFAQ'ss title and description, but it's not enough. Here's where the search helper comes into the rescue:
You can also specify additional words that will be matched by the plugin, assisting multiple people in finding the same answer.
Knowledge-base and external Links
Users education above all.
Taught users will not have any simple questions, and they will appreciate your services!
It is essential, however, to have a neat and comprehensivesite'ss section explaining the way things function. FAQ Revolution automatically creates this section!
Focus on writing articles, and maybe tag them so that they can be easily organized!
Sometimes, you might also need to include external references to websites that you already have. The plugin also contains links database sections designed to ensure they are kept in the most efficient and clean method possible!
Integration with WP builders
The entire plugin was created to give you the best SEO score possible over FAQs and KB content. Each FAQ comes with its webpage that which you can add to sitemaps to quickly index.
FAQ Revolution provides you with total control over FAQ, tags, and KB URLs which means you can set their base-URL and Slug.
In addition, you can deep link: You might have several" FAQ search" pages where each step of the search is deep-linked, which allows directly related links to be built at a moment's notice!
Integration with WP builders don't be apprehensive about what lies behind complicated shortcodes, and begin with live previews! They're the latest technology in contemporary WordPress page design which speeds the development process.
The plugin integrates natively to Elementor and Visual Composer to give users the best experience you can get on WordPress.
Your style, your colors
According to theLCweb'ss philosophies, Each color and font is manageable, completely adapting to any web page!
It is evident that the plugin is adaptable and works flawlessly for any device.
FAQ Revolution is also utterly translation-friendly on both the front and back ends.
You can localize your .po file with either WPML or Polylang!
Are you running a customer support program and would like to incorporate FAQ search into yours?
Two developer-oriented PHP functions search and query them!
Simply the fastest and best way to get started, always up to date.
Please note that, at the moment, deeplinkcan'tt be used in more than a language.